Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just came from viewing the movie, UK EARLY UP IN THIS :blessed:

CONS;

*Villains were terrible, Zemo was useless and served no concrete plot to the film, crossbone was HELLA UNDERUSED, he was so dope and they killed him 5 mins after his inveiling smhhhh
* The forced tension between tony and cap in the beginning came out of nowhere, until the end even though he was wrong, all this could've been solved if he just listened
*Vision messing up and sniping rhodey was kinda off plot, didn't get it
*the continuing calling of LAGOS, lahhgawwws :dahell: , as a Nigerian I was offended smh
*There is NEVER any heavy consequence feeling in a marvel movie, its always lighthearted consequences, you never feel that ''OH MY GOD, THIS IS IT, ITS OVER'' moment, its just ehh he made it
-zemo was merely a plot devise but the actor was great and he didn't really detract from the story I had a bigger problem with the
winter soldier/Tony's parents reveal.
If that didn't happen in the comics :camby:

-Crossbones
death
had huge ramifications though as it's the last cap film we don't really need him anymore.

-Same here Its like they were mentioning that place in Vietnam, it's lay-gus not la-goes.

-While I don't feel they went far enough there were consequences,
rhodey was paralyzed (if only for a minute). Bucky lost his arm, had a crisis of conscience and decided to go back on ice. Rogers relinquished his position as leader of the avengers e.t.c No one was ever going to die
.I am just glad it wasn't all sunshine and roses

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't seen the movie yet, but someone in this thread did say he had a good theme. It could be this track called Ancestral Call, had some African sounding drums in the beginning. I won't know for sure until I see the flick on May 5th @ 730pm.

How can this be anything other than BP's theme. The drums and the flute(not to mention the title itself) make it obvious.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Falcon got the crazy wings upgrade!!!!:gladbron:
RED WING!!!!:gladbron:
Lemme turn this shyt off
Im fukkin up :snoop:

I only watched the first 5 minutes and I turned it off too... Sam got crazy upgrades now... :mjcry: We gotta have more self control I erased my copy just in case...

tumblr_m5ilohFVUU1rq4q6jo1_250_zpsekz9kkcd.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The internet is spoiler-heavy right now. I'm out till Thursday night. See y'all then.

No..... I wont let you leave...... any news of info we hear... I will bring you in or tag you. You ignore me.... I will make alias. You ignore them, I will get 3/4's of the coli to tag you in on shyt. You belong to the game..... we cant let you go.

You're with us to the end:shaq:

Just strap up and take it..... dont fight this:shaq:

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Great flick. Action scenes were on point.
All the characters did there thing but the highlights were most definitely black panther, spiderman and antman.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
No..... I wont let you leave...... any news of info we hear... I will bring you in or tag you. You ignore me.... I will make alias. You ignore them, I will get 3/4's of the coli to tag you in on shyt. You belong to the game..... we cant let you go.

You're with us to the end:shaq:

Just strap up and take it..... dont fight this:shaq:
You wanna ruin this for me and make permanent enemies of #SpoilerFreeGang? Constant negs from here till Infinity War? :demonic:

IG5CTC.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You wanna ruin this for me and make permanent enemies of #SpoilerFreeGang? Constant negs from here till Infinity War? :demonic:

IG5CTC.gif

giphy.gif

We can neg each other to death but it will accomplish nothing.... would be a stand still.... plus you'd be in the red way before I get that....... my crew moves in the shadows.

I just dont want you to run from this........ dont fight this. This will make you stronger in the end?

I promise you it wouldnt be done out of maliciousness..... truth be told it would hurt me more than it's ruining it for you:to:

again..... resistance is futile..... dont fight this

giphy.gif