Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Jards

All Star
Daps
And to the nikkas that are saying that Bucky was under mind control so he should get the pass - if that was you and you're watching the video of the nikka killing your parents when you thought they died in a car crash and he's standing right next to you - you gonna let that slide?

Don't get me wrong I can see it from Caps side but from Tony's side that nikka still killed his people.

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
nikka, it's the greatest
Comic book movie of all time. Not even exaggerating
You are breh just come down and let it marinate for some days. Movie felt like captain america age of/ the winter soldier, the age of the ultron elements were a bad reminder of a bad movie. And the movie wasn't in the same tone as winter soldier (which was a big minus) it's like just because you have characters with super powers doesn't mean the situation should be taken with levity

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I didnt even have a problem with the stark/ bucky parents thing, it made sense how that conflict happened, we kindaaaaaaaaaaaaa saw it coming especially from the begining then the $612 million therapy thing he used, it was foreshadowed..

HATEEEED the way they said Lagos, me and my brehhs were all pissed throughout like tf is this :dahell:

i get the consequences but it didnt feel heavy at all, like it just passed and ohh, we free now but hey keep the shield its w/e bro
There's a spoiler thread you dim fukk

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
You are breh just come down and let it marinate for some days. Movie felt like captain america age of/ the winter soldier, the age of the ultron elements were a bad reminder of a bad movie. And the movie wasn't in the same tone as winter soldier (which was a big minus) it's like just because you have characters with super powers doesn't mean the situation should be taken with levity
Nah fam. Saw it the day in dropped here in South Africa then again in 3D IMAX. It's THAT good. Only a few things irked me but not enough to ruin the film. And I'm a DC guy to the core

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Even though no one died shyt didn't finish hunky dorey and there's now a clear divide in the team - Rhodey is now paralysed, Tony knows Bucky killed his parents and that Cap also knew about this before and half the team hates Tony cause he got them jammed up. It wasn't like it finished with them all being superfriends. Plus Infinity War is coming up - Russos aren't gonna write themselves into a corner where a bunch of nikkas die and then when Thanos touches down half the team is already dead and the other half hate each other to the point where the relationships are irreparable

yes there's a divide but reading caps letter that nikka let it known hey all this shyt happened but you got a friend in me whenever like really nikka.

yeah rhodeys paralysed but does the nikka look like his life is hell, shyt he'll be walking by the next movie..they got jammed up and broken out by the end, worst everyone had was a black eye

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
it was rushed but it worked for the movie JUST HATE the whole disney family no one ever suffers bullshyt they do, SOOOOOOOOOO AFTER all that, nothing happened, everyone got away, no one died, i mean bruh ya'll just blew up a whole airport and that was it, a couple of black eyes ??? smhhhh

Yeah, they could have killed off a couple of minor characters to prove a point. Or even kill off a couple of pointless bad guys :mjlol: