Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
oh easily, WS eclipsed this intensity wise, I mean they had a cheat code basically with all the characters to make the hype/impact work which it did cause i loved every fight scene

but yeah he EASILY got outshined, hell Ant Man turned to Giant Man and shyt got hella lit in the cinema...

Yeah, maybe the 3rd Captain America film shouldn't have been Civil War, now that I think about it. I wanted a tighter feel to this movie and there wasn't a moment that felt like :merchant: ...not at all. Even the beef with Cap and Ironman was rushed. They could have built it up from Age of Ultron and grow from there

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
oh easily, WS eclipsed this intensity wise, I mean they had a cheat code basically with all the characters to make the hype/impact work which it did cause i loved every fight scene

but yeah he EASILY got outshined, hell Ant Man turned to Giant Man and shyt got hella lit in the cinema...

Yeah, maybe the 3rd Captain America film shouldn't have been Civil War, now that I think about it. I wanted a tighter feel to this movie and there wasn't a moment that felt like :merchant: ...not at all. Even the beef with Cap and Ironman was rushed. They could have built it up from Age of Ultron and grow from there

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
If what you are saying is true and Cap is STILL riding for Bucky then Steve Rogers is a fukk boy

He's going to ride with Buck regardless, that's all he has left from his original time period now that Peggy gone. Cap knew that Bucky killed Tony's parents in TWS when it was implied by Zola. One of the reasons why he punched that old computer screen, he didn't like what he was hearing.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER

I don't know about that? Cap and Iron Man been beefing to some degree since the first Avengers movies. Basically all the movies we see them together they have a scene or two not seeing eye to eye, which essentially the 2 Avengers movie and now Civil War. There's only so much you can show in these movies but I thought it was handled the best they could.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Shanghai treating Civil War like its game 7:damn:

686d7dcagw1f39y2s8xr6j20v80kugqb.jpg

686d7dcagw1f39y2t21waj20v80kutdd.jpg

bout to have nikkas scrappin across aisles to rep their set :mjlol:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Falcon got the crazy wings upgrade!!!!:gladbron:
RED WING!!!!:gladbron:
Lemme turn this shyt off
Im fukkin up :snoop:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I only watched the first 5 minutes and I turned it off too... Sam got crazy upgrades now... :mjcry: We gotta have more self control I erased my copy just in case...
I was watching on my phone
Its actually not THAT bad a copy
But i was lookin at it from my Note so maybe the reduced screen size makes the difference
I watched like 15 minutes

Im bout to delete it too smh

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I had an english cam copy.... I gotta hold on for saturday morning... :sadcam::to:
Yeah me too
Had some a$$holes facebook name in the corner of the screen :stopitslime:

I see Vision already makin' a play at them S.Witch buns :russ:

Ok ok

Deleting