Can't front no more, Kendrick Lamar is trash...

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I asked this question more than once over the years and never actually get an answer;

What do y'all want from Kendrick?

Nothing...these dudes just don't like the high art concept that Kendrick goes for in his albums and they don't like the fact that White people like him lmao...

Coherent verses and bars that actually make sense...

His verses and bars are coherent...like it's the simplest shyt for being considered an elite lyricist

What the fukk you don't get about a song like...Humble....or Loyalty...

Like the nikka even put the fukking theme of the song in the title...this ain't Lupe Fiasco encyclopedia rap...

It ain't Future/Young Thug's primal utterances and parsed lyrics...

He tells you exactly what he's talking about....

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Nothing...these dudes just don't like the high art concept that Kendrick goes for in his albums and they don't like the fact that White people like him lmao...

His verses and bars are coherent...like it's the simplest shyt for being considered an elite lyricist

What the fukk you don't get about a song like...Humble....or Loyalty...

Like the nikka even put the fukking theme of the song in the title...this ain't Lupe Fiasco encyclopedia rap...

It ain't Future/Young Thug's primal utterances and parsed lyrics...

He tells you exactly what he's talking about....

He gives you those...y'all don't like words and feels he uses too many

Ok

Post some verses then please

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I feel like you are the type to read a review before you decide some music is good or not

Don't fukk with these critics man, they all have an agenda. The type of music you appreciate often just reflects the type of person you wanna be, not how good something sounds. Tpab was a very rough album and I think the belief was that it would stand the test of time and get better with age. It hasnt. It's got a few excellent songs but for the most part nothing I would go back to. GKMC was a much finer record. Critics are the type to overthink some shyt in an culture where feelings and emotion rule over all, but eh...didnt like anything else after that either. GKMC and S80 were classics tho
I do think GKMC is a classic

But I think Dr. Dre was the person responsible for that album being a classic though

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I asked this question more than once over the years and never actually get an answer;

What do y'all want from Kendrick?
I really dont want anything from him i dont listen to him unless someone else i know is lol.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I really dont want anything from him i dont listen to him unless someone else i know is lol.
You don't have to but brehs keep talking about what he isn't.

I know the answer;
"Stop using so many words" and "be like Ice Cube, get angry with these crackers."

His flow is dense with words and nikkas wanted TPAB to be Death Certificate when TPAB was about him :manny:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Since I know nikkas gonna be specific AFTER verses are posted, what era or album?
Don't feed the troll.

If you can listen to TPAB specifically tracks like Institutionialize, How Much A Dollar Cost, momma, you ain't gotta lie, mortal nan, u, and blacker the berry and say Kendrick is just rambling, your an hopeless idiot.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't have to but brehs keep talking about what he isn't.

I know the answer;
"Stop using so many words" and "be like Ice Cube, get angry with these crackers."

His flow is dense with words and nikkas wanted TPAB to be Death Certificate when TPAB was about him :manny:
Its honestly not that complicated for me he just does nothing for me personally when I listen to his music.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Been saying this for a couple years tbh...had a hard time even listening to all of GKMC. Same with TPAB, never got to listening to all of DAMN. Can hardly stand his voice lol, sometimes seems like he does too much on tracks and overall I can't connect with his ramblings and his music in general. I usually skip his features if he's on another artist's song. Too bad because I was a fan of Section 80 (not a HUGE fan, just enjoyed it) but :yeshrug:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He gives you those...y'all don't like words and feels he uses too many
What:heh:

Lupe and Nas will give you words, running to a dictionary or google just to understand the deep shyt they're spitting...

Kendrick gives you gibberish with high emphasis on syllables like he's saying something prophetic... And it usually isn't

Like I said, it's not hard to understand him but when you do you're like "so what:yeshrug:"

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
What:heh:

Lupe and Nas will give you words, running to a dictionary or google just to understand the deep shyt they're spitting...

Kendrick gives you gibberish with high emphasis on syllables like he's saying something prophetic... And it usually isn't

Like I said, it's not hard to understand him but when you do you're like "so what:yeshrug:"
Too many words, too many syllables...ehh

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This..

It's like when I hear his gibberish I know it's not even worth paying attention to.
Yeah like for me you remember that first time you heard snoop or that first time you heard dmx or biggie I dont get that feeling for kendrick pause.