Can't front no more, Kendrick Lamar is trash...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I was gonna make a whole new thread... But I figured that would be too much

I just heard Kendricks "New Freezer" verse just now

:comeon:

tenor.gif

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna make a whole new thread... But I figured that would be too much

I just heard Kendricks "New Freezer" verse just now

:comeon:

tenor.gif
:deadrose: You really hate this nikka lol. I have no problem with him just find him overrated lol.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:deadrose: You really hate this nikka lol. I have no problem with him just find him overrated lol.
No I don't hate him, I just think his shyt has been boderline trash and overrated lately.

This is my only thread on him.. Only thread since I've heard about him. He got talked about like he's the GOAT rapper atm and he's not even close. I think even Lupe was coming at him but recently apologized on some "negative energy" type shyt

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Kendrick is a west coast canibus
Overly dedicated was good section 80 was the shyt gkmc was dope but after that I was like " ok I get it you're smarter than me you use big words and don't smoke u dnt need my 15 dollars"
In bout 10 yrs his shows will be 99% goofy white dudes chanting lyrics

Kinda how wu tang shows are now

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
I mean, i think he did the soundtrack justice... Had a lot of hot nikkas on it. Schoolboy killed his shyt, 2 Chains MURKED his shyt, FBE killed they shyt, etc..

Whole album was flames but Kendrick just wasn't.. Im just being honest. He was slightly better Than Travis Scott..

Future had the most ignorant verse I've heard IRL recently. Its so stupid that its catchy.

Kendrick is just overrated... Ive felt like that for a minute. I feel like people dikkride him because they don't know real lyricism.. He can spit though. I loved his old shyt, but now dude is like a parody of himself imo.
Facts
Das efx and fu-shnickens fathered that shoobadeedoowop style just fast mumble rap w big words

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
It's showing the forced machine push behind him

Especially this narrative that he somehow made black people become "woke" "concious"
Which is a huge crock of BS. But Scope been pushing this on us
To pimp a butterfly was a whitewashed version of aquemini mixed with some fake ice cube shyt...trash

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
fukk "woke" rap

Remember xclan?

After nobody would fukk w them no mo they ended up releasing hella albums on SUBURBAN NOIZE kottonmouth kings label lol shows who the fans of fake brotha brothaman music are

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
are you nikkas retarded? Kendrick's verse in all the stars isn't complicated to understand at all :dahell:

dude is average tho :shaq2:

I think that's the point breh. He's treated like some savant, but his lyrics is trash.

I originally couldn't stand his delivery but I could bypass that when you have something to say.