Can't front no more, Kendrick Lamar is trash...

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Exactly what I thought

You gassing songs meant to keep you sleep coming from a fake woke fake deep artist, so it makes sense that you don't have a logical rebuttal

What was the moral of that song?? Was it "rise above your oppression"??

No, it was a fukkin pat on the head "I's promise we's gon' be alright"

Get this goofy pseudo-intellectual trash outta here
Man if you don't shut you bytch asss Bugaloo from Above The Rim ass up.

Clown ass nikka

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, yet another post full of emotion and feelings
fukk outta here you goofy fake ass nikka. You a Drake stan you're the epitome of fake. I can smell the waffle batter from your posts. You feminine at the urinal as well.

And I don't give a fukk what you say trying to downplay that shyt. They're out there on the streets protesting in front of cops. Where the fukk were you?

And before you ask where I was at Ill tell you. nikka I was out on the streets with the church giving back to the youth.

So again shut your bytch ass up and keep fishing for them daps. Talk about fake woke. You're probably white. Nobody on here fukks with you except the typical Drake stans and Kendrick haters. Your rep already sends out red flags so I'm probably wasting my time responding to you so I'll tell you what. Take this neg and get the fukk on. This convo ends here.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
fukk outta here you goofy fake ass nikka. You a Drake stan you're the epitome of fake. I can smell the waffle batter from your posts. You feminine at the urinal as well.

And I don't give a fukk what you say trying to downplay that shyt. They're out there on the streets protesting in front of cops. Where the fukk were you?

And before you ask where I was at Ill tell you. nikka I was out on the streets with the church giving back to the youth.

So again shut your bytch ass up and keep fishing for them daps. Talk about fake woke. You're probably white. Nobody on here fukks with you except the typical Drake stans and Kendrick haters. Your rep already sends out red flags so I'm probably wasting my time responding to you so I'll tell you what. Take this neg and get the fukk on. This convo ends here.
Exactly, yet another post full of emotion and feelings
You're so furious and deep in your emotions that you're confusing yourself simpleton

Like half of my negs are from actual drake stans so I'm not sure who you're fantasizing about in your rage-fueled state of emotions.

Now that you got all your feelings off your chest, how about you stay on topic ok simpleton?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
again it's subjective ... some ppl like Kenny's verse more. other's like Jay Rock's ...
I'm pretty sure the was a poll in the Booth about this very topic like 3 weeks ago

It was fairly one-sided from what I saw :yeshrug:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Wait, isn't @xCivicx the flat earthier? :russ:

Why y'all arguing with him? :russ:

nikka thinks we're living on a frisbee, of course he doesn't like Kendrick's music. :russ:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Wait, isn't @xCivicx the flat earthier? :russ:

Why y'all arguing with him? :russ:

nikka thinks we're living on a frisbee, of course he doesn't like Kendrick's music. :russ:
It's funny how y'all love going to that when y'all can't actually argue against what I'm saying in any given thread that has nothing to do with that topic smh

Yes I believe the earth is flat and I can and HAVE out argued any one who wanted to debate me on it.

How come I'm the flat earther yet it's Y'ALL that are constantly trying to derail threads with flat earth bullshyt?

Just start another thread on the topic so that I can son you as usual. This thread has nothing to do with that so stay on topic thanks

Post some "dope" Kendrick bars. I dare you

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
most of Kendrick's music is about his life, and critiquing his experiences while drawing parallels with themes that encompasses the average everyday human experiences... nikkas like you are looking for nikkas to vicariously live through. why cant u call out cacs? is your mouth broken?
I want to vicariously live through nikkas because I think his music is corny pg-13 protest music? I specifically used Ice Cube because his content is in a way similar to Kendrick’s and still Cube wasn’t afraid of alienating cacs. Kendrick makes fake woke Kumbaya music for CACS and Shea butter nikkas it’s fairly simple.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Rigamortus was mostly gibberish

They way some of these hipsters hypebeasted that track still confuses me to this day

It's like all u gotta do to impress nikkas is rap really fast, regardless of what you're actually saying

Do you realize the amount of talent & lung capacity rigamortus took? Very few on this earth can replicate