Can't front no more, Kendrick Lamar is trash...

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
I want to vicariously live through nikkas because I think his music is corny pg-13 protest music? I specifically used Ice Cube because his content is in a way similar to Kendrick’s and still Cube wasn’t afraid of alienating cacs. Kendrick makes fake woke Kumbaya music for CACS and Shea butter nikkas it’s fairly simple.
I fukk with both Cubes and Kendrick.
Aside from both being African American, from California and having ties to Dr.Dre... Kendrick and Cubes are very different artists, and make different kinds of music. Kendrick is more Nas, Pharcyde, Andre 3000, hell even Lupe than Ice Cube.
nikkas like u live butt hurt, and just want to hear shyt to vicariously live through. its cacs fault for everything wrong with your life, and Cubes music hit the spot.

At the end of the day, what has Ice Cube's "real" woke music done differently than Kendrick's "pg-13 music" for the blk community, other than get the cacs at Priority Records instead of Interscope rich??
to answer your question nothing.
its just a matter of preference of who we prefer to keep us going through our day. Last month Drake dropped God's Plan and Diplomatic Immunity...Most cats prefer God's plan, its very popular and is killing the charts, to me it's not my cup of tea. Whereas Diplomatic unity is my shyt. its called Preference nikka.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I want to vicariously live through nikkas because I think his music is corny pg-13 protest music? I specifically used Ice Cube because his content is in a way similar to Kendrick’s and still Cube wasn’t afraid of alienating cacs. Kendrick makes fake woke Kumbaya music for CACS and Shea butter nikkas it’s fairly simple.
TPAB literally starts out with the "Every ****** Is A Star" sample and you talking about cacs. :laff:

You just want Kendrick to just say some ignorant shyt. He's been going at White America :dahell:

Wtf more do you want from this nikka mane.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I fukk with both Cubes and Kendrick.
Aside from both being African American, from California and having ties to Dr.Dre... Kendrick and Cubes are very different artists, and make different kinds of music. Kendrick is more Nas, Pharcyde, Andre 3000, hell even Lupe than Ice Cube.
nikkas like u live butt hurt, and just want to hear shyt to vicariously live through. its cacs fault for everything wrong with your life, and Cubes music hit the spot.

At the end of the day, what has Ice Cube's "real" woke music done differently than Kendrick's "pg-13 music" for the blk community, other than get the cacs at Priority Records instead of Interscope rich??
to answer your question nothing.
its just a matter of preference of who we prefer to keep us going through our day. Last month Drake dropped God's Plan and Diplomatic Immunity...Most cats prefer God's plan, its very popular and is killing the charts, to me it's not my cup of tea. Whereas Diplomatic unity is my shyt. its called Preference nikka.
This nikka making all types of assumptions about me lmao accusing me of wild shyt because I don’t like Kendrick

I’m a 26 year old nikka well educated and my life is great excuse me for listening to real music about real shyt. Kendrick has white girls crying in line for his autographs talking about how he’s the best rapper of all time when I seen that I knew it was a dub. Nas is my favourite rapper ever and he’s a musical genius Kendrick doesn’t even have ONE hard verse. Not one verse I’ve ever heard where he had some genius bars he’s a clown and you’re getting emotional over a nikka with weak 16s

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This nikka making all types of assumptions about me lmao accusing me of wild shyt because I don’t like Kendrick

I’m a 26 year old nikka well educated and my life is great excuse me for listening to real music about real shyt. Kendrick has white girls crying in line for his autographs talking about how he’s the best rapper of all time when I seen that I knew it was a dub. Nas is my favourite rapper ever and he’s a musical genius Kendrick doesn’t even have ONE hard verse. Not one verse I’ve ever heard where he had some genius bars he’s a clown and you’re getting emotional over a nikka with weak 16s
You get it and I've said before that no rap artist has been strategically and shamelessly pushed to get white rap fans dollars and loyalty by the machine like Kendrick Lamar.

Kendrick has had features with Maroon 5, Taylor Swift and Sia while in his most pro black era(TPAB :beli:)

1st Musical guest of Colbert show

Halftime of the Final four

Voice of the 2017 NFL playoffs

"I" was the official NBA song in 2014

His albums have twice and 3 times more "professional" reviews than his peers( Cole & Drake)

Nominated for best rap song Grammys for songs never released as singles and only heard on video game soundtracks.

All of this before he finally made well with his backers with the Success of DAMN( That featured a lab created lead single that bites all the popular trends his fans hate)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see white kids out here in Maryland suburbia wearing Damn shirts all the time. Being raised in the hood in Cali myself got me thinking "how the fukk these sheltered ass cacs think they can relate to maintaining your sanity since a child living amongst gang violence and drive by's?" :jbhmm:.

I wanted to like Kendrick. Then I realized almost none of his music bangs. :gucci: He does have some stellar production. He has a distinctive style and voice. But Kendrick music is like a Canada Goose jacket. Yeah, you have a sense that it's a high quality dope product. But the people who like it ruin it. :snoop: Just like I don't want to dress like a snobby Hummer driving alcoholic midlife crisis white soccer mom, Asian fob or sorority hoe by wearing a Canada Goose jacket, I don't want to have the same music selections as suburban cacs who think they know everything about Hip Hop :upsetfavre:. Kendrick would be just another run of the mil talented yet unknown underground Cali rapper no one outside of Cali listens to if it weren't for all of the industry push. :ufdup: Where I'm from in the Bay, literally every hood has talented rappers who make high quality songs, mix tapes, albums and videos that could be on MTV. :mjpls:

Catch these Hands

The Fade Giver
Daps
It's nice to be in a space where nikkas also don't fukk with Kendrick like that. He's a good artist but there's just other artists I'd rather listen to. :manny: Any time I say he's just a product of being a big fish in a little pond I get attacked by his Stans:pacspit:

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
Unpopular Opinion. Drake makes better music than Kendrick. Kendrick may be the better rapper and lyricist, but Drake makes songs that sound good and age nicely whereas Kendrick is alright in small doses.

FSP

Banned
Daps
and the fact that you think TPAB is a horrible album means your training in whatever instruments isn't helping you. TPAB is a classic, nothing will change that. Critics know what they are doing, they are more knowledgeable than the average listener.
I feel like you are the type to read a review before you decide some music is good or not

Don't fukk with these critics man, they all have an agenda. The type of music you appreciate often just reflects the type of person you wanna be, not how good something sounds. Tpab was a very rough album and I think the belief was that it would stand the test of time and get better with age. It hasnt. It's got a few excellent songs but for the most part nothing I would go back to. GKMC was a much finer record. Critics are the type to overthink some shyt in an culture where feelings and emotion rule over all, but eh...didnt like anything else after that either. GKMC and S80 were classics tho