Can't front no more, Kendrick Lamar is trash...

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Kendrick is like the Kidz Bop version of what Ice Cube was in the early 90s.

nikka is empty and vapid as hell. I rather rock with Drake. If Kendrick was real he would say some real shyt instead of fake deep bars about the streets and the system. nikka is just critiquing the bad choices of people instead of calling out the culprits CACS
this this this

if you gonna go the conscious route, you better apply pressure on those causing inequality

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:jbhmm:Interesting the rapper with the most concept raps of this era is the one who saying random shyt with no meaning? TPAB has meh lyrics too huh?
Please feel free to post up any of his "concept raps"

I'm urging you to. Please show me where my analysis of that man is off

Post the very best verse of Kendrick's, in your opinion

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
All I know is that cacs are enamored with Kendrick. He's the top Black cac favorite..
For some odd reason they find him safe and approachable:mjpls:
:rudy:
Yeah that's why Black People were chanting his song while protesting against Unlawful Police Shootings?

Oh but you're right. Kendrick fan base is only white people.

Sick of you dumb ass nikkas

And go ahead and downplay this shyt so I expose you for the fake nikkas y'all are.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
That verse was about Killmonger:francis: and actually fit the theme of the song "King's Dead"... for the sound track Black Panther which the character Killmonger was in..
That part I got...because he said Killmonger's name. :francis: That part was obvious.

Why was that not a separate song with just Kendrick called King's Dead? Why was Jay Rock talking about women on the song and Future talking about "slob on my knob"?

The 'theme' of the song wasn't consistent. The verses had nothing to do with each other. I got the concept of Kendrick's verse but in relation to that song set up with his hook and Jay Rock's verse it didn't match up. That's why I was like "wtf is he talking about?" because nothing else in the song sets up him talking about that.

Kendrick's verse fit the title of the song NOT the theme because no theme was established. If so, then I guess Jay Rock and Future weren't informed of the theme.

Last edited:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Like put J.Cole on that song with Sza... PLEASE.

Kendrick had about 2 forgettable verses that were about nothing.

nikkas look at me crazy for saying but I'm dead ass.. Dude is overrated imo

Out of Everyone on THE SOUNDTRACK Kendrick verses matched the evEnts, and themes of the MOVIE.... out of everyone on the soundtrack he was the only rapping/singing about the MOVIE....

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Out of Everyone on THE SOUNDTRACK Kendrick verses matched the evEnts, and themes of the MOVIE.... out of everyone on the soundtrack he was the only rapping/singing about the MOVIE....
Thank You!

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
How he trash when he got 4 certified classics and TPAB being one of the best albums ever?

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
If you don't get TPAB that falls on you and your lack of knowledge in music.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Please feel free to post up any of his "concept raps"

I'm urging you to. Please show me where my analysis of that man is off

Post the very best verse of Kendrick's, in your opinion

:skip:GOod Kid Mad City and To Pimp A ButterFly are ENTIRE concept albums .... off top, on Damn songs like FEar, Feel, DNA, Loyalty are concept songs...

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I haven't liked a Kendrick Lamar song since "Me and my nikkas tryna get it yah bish... hit that house now tell is ya wit ya bish (yah bish).... home invasion was persuasive (was persuasive, was persuasive). From 9-5 I know it's vacant ya bish." :whew:
And Jay Rock proceeded to wash Kendrick on that very track

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:skip:GOod Kid Mad City and To Pimp A ButterFly are ENTIRE concept albums .... off top, on Damn songs like FEar, Feel, DNA, Loyalty are concept songs...
Give it a rest let these nikkas be. The Coli opinion doesn't even touch a quarter of 1% to the consensual opinion.

The Coli gonna Coli . Another reason why I'm bout to retire and take my services else where. This site is moving was backwards. I've seen enough and read enough :hubie:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:rudy:
Yeah that's why Black People were chanting his song while protesting against Unlawful Police Shootings?

Oh but you're right. Kendrick fan base is only white people.

Sick of you dumb ass nikkas

And go ahead and downplay this shyt so I expose you for the fake nikkas y'all are.

"Alright" was essentially a slave hymnal smh

Please tell me what kind of major impact that goofy azz song had on any kind of civil rights movement in the past 3 years

Last edited: