Can't front no more, Kendrick Lamar is trash...

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm:Interesting the rapper with the most concept raps of this era is the one who saying random shyt with no meaning? TPAB has meh lyrics too huh?
what does "concept raps" have to do with his ramblng on lyrics? does him doing "concept raps" suppose to negate his rambling and putting random words together

and Ken dont exactly have the "most concept raps" of this era, you can argue one of the most but not the most.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
All Factual!! He was hot when he started....

Sheeple really tried to hype him up to be this generational artist smh. He cool but damn, it’s alot of artists I’d play before KDot
but now he's just garbage:wow:

Nah not garbage but overrated af... Especially lately

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So, not only do you have terrible taste in music, you purposefully drive drunk, endangering other road users?:wow:

Damn, what an arsehole.:wow:

Lemme guess, you also beat up women and park in handicap spaces too, right? :wow:
What kinda faggy says "arsehole":mjlol:

I have "terrible taste in music" but said a thousand times in this thread that I loved Section 80, GKMC, Jcole, Nas, Andre3000, Dead Prez, etc... I guess they're terrible then

I have bought my lil sister actual records of Lauren Hill and classics hiphop/RnB just so she can experience the hiphop culture I grew up in...

But I have terrible taste in music because a whiteboy who stans Kendrick says so:mjlol:

I barely noticed the shade about me driving home too.. I bet if I get on your laptop its all beastiality and incest, since you like generalizations.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
All I know is that cacs are enamored with Kendrick. He's the top Black cac favorite..
For some odd reason they find him safe and approachable:mjpls:
theyre enamored by Kendrick's talents the same way they were enamored by Kanye, Beyonce, Usher, Prince, Micheal, Janet,Whitney, Jimi, Bob,Diana, James, Lionel, Marvin....

last week it was " whites only support Bruno because he's not black:angry::angry:" ..this week its.. "Kendrick is the top black cac's favorite:angry::angry:"

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
I like some stuff by him but a lot of folks like to go overboard with the praise. I feel your opinion of him sometimes saying a bunch of words that don't really mean anything in regards to the whole of the song/verse.

On King's Dead I would have been fine with another Jay Rock verse instead of the beat switching and Kendrick doing a verse that basically came down to me going "Yeah that was a nice flow" but it not really being interesting besides the flow. I actually turn the song off now before his verse starts. His voice was better suited for the hook on that song to me. Sometimes, he does a verse and I'm like "okay this was a nice flow but wtf was he even talking about?"

In saying all of that this is my favorite verse by him:

Also I like Money Trees, Wesley's Theory, *insert other random songs* I don't hate the dude, it's his hyperbolic and defensive fans that make me go :childplease:.

That verse was about Killmonger:francis: and actually fit the theme of the song "King's Dead"... for the sound track Black Panther which the character Killmonger was in..

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
I haven't liked a Kendrick Lamar song since "Me and my nikkas tryna get it yah bish... hit that house now tell is ya wit ya bish (yah bish).... home invasion was persuasive (was persuasive, was persuasive). From 9-5 I know it's vacant ya bish." :whew: