Can't front no more, Kendrick Lamar is trash...

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He lost me at TPAB. As much as that album got accolades from publications, The album was nothing special. add jazzy beats,meh lyrics, and water.

When DAMN came out, I realized people really don't care what he says, he modulates his voice and folks love it . Pitchfork.be like 10/10, this is amazing.:ohhh:

Last edited:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I was drunk driving home listening to his trash verse at 2 in the morning, thats why I made the thread :heh:

Pull your skirt down bytch its not that serious:heh:

nikka is still buns too:umad:

So, not only do you have terrible taste in music, you purposefully drive drunk, endangering other road users?:wow:

Damn, what an arsehole.:wow:

Lemme guess, you also beat up women and park in handicap spaces too, right? :wow:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Agreed. Kendrick is my nikka but ever since that control verse nikkas have propped him up too much. And everything he drops is automatically considered a classic without any real tangible reasons it's just because Kendrick being called the best rapper has been so heavily propagated that people have just went and ran with it. I personally feel J. Cole's shyt more because he frames his words in a way that is more meaningful and straightforward while Kendrick has alot of songs where he's just rambling and putting together words that have no correlation and people see it as lyricism. :wtf: He really reminds me of a black version of Eminem with more substance. :manny:
I've said this since the beginning. His rhymes are NOT memorable and his voice reminds me of Amil :hhh:

Horrible rap voice

He does do that Em overly wordy type stuff and his voice never commanded the mic to me :yeshrug:

I appreciate that he tries in today's time, better than all these mumble rappers

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm:Interesting the rapper with the most concept raps of this era is the one who saying random shyt with no meaning? TPAB has meh lyrics too huh?