Can't front no more, Kendrick Lamar is trash...

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
For some he fills the Em niche, but with a concious element to his music.

Seems like a much more black centric angle rather than general social commentary type stuff though. It always confuses me, but then again most of their actions do. I guess co-opting other's cultures and struggles for whatever reasons are just in their nature.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Havent been a fan like that since To Pimp a Butterfly came out. Dude has regressed, IMO. Like he realized he can do whatever and folks will praise him for it, having nikkas saying you gotta have a degree in advanced musical theory to anywhere near appreciate the genius of his last two albums and shyt.

Hell, I remember the Q interview where he was saying even Kendrick thinks it's funny how people are on his dikk so hard.
This

I guess this is more of how I feel about his music now than to just flat out call him terrible.

He's not terrible at all... He's just not as good as he once was or what everyone is claiming him to be.

He was forgettable af on the BP album. I remember his adlibs more than I remember any verse of his

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I was expecting a lot more hate from this but I guess a lot of people ultimately agreed:ehh:

(Aside from a couple homotional nikkas)

Or at least felt similar.

I guess the standards are pretty low these days.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Roc Marciano is my favorite rapper rn.
I heard King's Dead and liked Kendrick on that. He has good songs, but I couldn't get into him.
Call me an Underground Hipster but I just don't hop on the Mainstream BandWagon that easily. :yeshrug:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
One song on a late night car ride from partying...

But you been sober all day with Kendricks nuts on your chin

:dame:
Now he has decided to divert a conversation about music to a conversation about what he envisions one male doing with another males genitalia

This is how these individuals spend their time folks....

Yikes.

• Dap
Reactions: KTP

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Now he has decided to divert a conversation about music to a conversation about what he envisions one male doing with another males genitalia

This is how these individuals spend their time folks....

Yikes.
You were never in a conversation with me about music..

You flew in this thread like:cape: with Kendrick juice on your jaw:dame:

You even use his nicknames like K.Dot like a lovesick thot would:dame:

You'd probably ask him to sign your underwear if you met him in real life:dame:

Worship other men brehs:dame:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Seems like a much more black centric angle rather than general social commentary type stuff though. It always confuses me, but then again most of their actions do. I guess co-opting other's cultures and struggles for whatever reasons are just in their nature.
idk fam, cacs is weird and are leeches:yeshrug: