Can't front no more, Kendrick Lamar is trash...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:mjlol: hit a soft spot.

Notice my responses are sharp and the point , your shyt long cause u hurt, now go fix aisle 9 and fukk off :mjlol:
nikka you are the soft spot:mjlol:

You ran in here caping for a grown man like a thot but instead of actually saying something useful, you did the exact opposite.

fukking fat bytches while your dikk smelling like sewage water at that:mjlol:

Thats what got you aggy :umad:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
nikka you are the soft spot:mjlol:

You ran in here caping for a grown man like a thot but instead of actually saying something useful, you did the exact opposite.

fukking fat bytches while your dikk smelling like sewage water at that:mjlol:

Thats what got you aggy :umad:
:mjlol: you dedicatin hours to hating on a nikka who dont even know you exist :mjlol:

Be gone white boy :mjlol:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I like TDE though.. Just saying, Kendrick is only deep to fake deep/woke nikkas:hubie:
Another Day ... Another Poster Promoting The Game’s Top Rapper ... Most Talked About MC On The Coli By Far....nikkas Getting Their Platinum Threads Up Off That K.Dot Stimulus Package Seemingly Daily :wow:

Men Lie ...Women Lie .... Numbers Don’t
NimbleFormalArmyworm-size_restricted.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Another Day ... Another Poster Promoting The Game’s Top Rapper ... Most Talked About MC On The Coli By Far....nikkas Getting There Platinum Threads Up Off That K.Dot Stimulus Package Seemingly Daily :wow:

Men Lie ...Women Lie .... Numbers Don’t
NimbleFormalArmyworm-size_restricted.gif
Most talked about?

I thought that was Drake:dwillhuh:

This is probably the first and last time I bring up Kendrick. Mainly because he pissed me off while listening to BP album

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:mjlol: you dedicatin hours to hating on a nikka who dont even know you exist :mjlol:

Be gone white boy :mjlol:
And you spending hours of caping and dikksucking for a nikka that doesn't know you exist as well:mjlol:

I made ONE thread about this nikka and his fake-woke rapping but now I've been hating for hours:mjlol:

Im discussing rap and your bytchass came in here discussing me:dame:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Most talked about?

I thought that was Drake:dwillhuh:

This is probably the first and last time I bring up Kendrick. Mainly because he pissed me off while listening to BP album
By Far ....

& I doubt it @ underlined ... that response rate to the young bull is just too damn nuclear to resist ...nikka only got about 4 new songs from a movie soundtrack out and bruhs can’t stop bringing him up ...wait til that new album drop next year .. shyt gone go brazy on here :whoo:

Top Dawg Entertainment :blessed:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
By Far ....

& I doubt it @ underlined ... that response rate to the young bull is just too damn nuclear to resist ...nikka only got about 4 new songs from a movie soundtrack out and bruhs can’t stop bringing him up ...wait til that new album drop next year .. shyt gone go brazy on here :whoo:

Top Dawg Entertainment :blessed:
Why doubt it though.. This is probably the first time I spoke on him in years:dwillhuh:

Even when Damn dropped, I didn't speak on him:dwillhuh:

His trash verses on the soundtrack inspired the thread. :dwillhuh:

Lyrically, he's been forgettable since "Girl, I know you want this dyyyyk"

nikka be rapping about tater tots and shyt... Give me Schoolboy q

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No black women I know fukk with him like that breh. They look at him as a cornball. You (a grown man) seem to like the nikka wayyyyy more then these bytches do nikka.

Never understood how cats can say all this about Kendrick as far as being trash or pushed by a money machine and then turn around and state inorganic artist like Drake, Future, insert garbage pail rapper......are not.....nikkas have complexities out this world.

If the music sounds good it sounds good. But Drake fans rely on his popularity and or fan base in regards to his talent

Future fans rely on whats hot in the clubs in regards to his talent.

But rarely if ever these days do we judge artist by the MUSIC......its all this extra shyt......:mjlol::mjlol:
You don't know any black women

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I been saying this...

I keep asking anyone to post a dope verse or at least a dope bar of his that isn't at least partially gibberish(like most of his verses are), and instead of just posting a kendrick verse, nikkas get deep in their feelings and throw around insults

He definitely has a team of people on his payroll nuthugging him on this site

Or they could be bots :yeshrug:
Basically what happened with this fakkit @He Won’t Die :mjlol:

Dude does be speaking gibberish in most of his songs too:mjlol:

I got nikkas legit mad about this but someone has to tell the truth