Can't front no more, Kendrick Lamar is trash...

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
... I'm faded.. listening to the greatness that is "All the stars" ft. sza... And Kendrick verses is straight ass cheeks.

Dude is overrated af... And I'm a Section 80, "The City" fan. But this shyt cannot escape me anymore

Dude is buns

You rather hear future mumble bout fukking hoes & popping pills ? 69 rainbow colored dread having yelling about murder? Lil uzi serenading & depressed in auto tune?:sas1:

Kendrick is the top standard of rap in this age nikkas who can't rap a fukking lick. :sas2:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You rather hear future mumble bout fukking hoes & popping pills ? 69 rainbow colored dread having yelling about murder? Lil uzi serenading & depressed in auto tune?

Kendrick is the top standard of rap in this age nikka a who can't rap a fukking lick
and thats the only reason why

And certain music/songs/artists for certain moods and energies... All those artists you listed are lyrically trash but I don't listen to them for lyrics, if at all.

Now, Kendrick is no longer someone I listen to for lyrics and deep thought or enlightenment... At least not recently

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
i fukks with Kendrick... Kendrick is one of the few acts i fukks with, and music i look forward too. Damn was fire, the Black Panther soundtrack was dope, GKMC and TPAB still get play... to each his own
last week yall hated on Bruno Mars, this week Micheal B Jordan...

who's next???

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
and thats the only reason why

And certain music/songs/artists for certain moods and energies... All those artists you listed are lyrically trash but I don't listen to them for lyrics, if at all.

Now, Kendrick is no longer someone I listen to for lyrics and deep thought or enlightenment... At least not recently

So he's "trash" for actually being better rappers than those guys? Having more talent? :skip:

He gets held to a standard that nobody else has to meet? But lord forbid, if somebody calls Future trash :pachaha:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So he's "trash" for actually being better rappers than those guys? Having more talent? :skip:

He gets held to a standard that nobody else has to meet? But lord forbid, if somebody calls Future trash :pachaha:
No

He's trash TO ME because idgaf about listening to his gibberish. You're the one comparing him to lyrically trash rappers, not me.

I compared him to J.Cole, Lupe, Nas, Wale, etc... Lyrical rappers that I would rather listen to ANYDAY. At least with his new shyt

Obviously, I'm not alone in this thought...

If you mad then :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another Day ... Another Poster Promoting The Game’s Top Rapper ... Most Talked About MC On The Coli By Far....nikkas Getting Their Platinum Threads Up Off That K.Dot Stimulus Package Seemingly Daily :wow:

Men Lie ...Women Lie .... Numbers Don’t
NimbleFormalArmyworm-size_restricted.gif

Numbers lie too since no one bought the last few jayz albums and companies were caught buying them.

Samsung Buys 1M Jay-Z Albums

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I think his peak was from OD to TPAB and that Untitled album. He was in a certain zone. He's not the most lyrical but his cadence, inflections, and delivery over his in house production made shyt amazing. Good story telling. And he was killing his guest appearances too at one point. I just think he dumbed it down on DAMN. And catered to the casual fan base. We'll see where he goes on the next album.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never see what the hype is about with K. Lamar. Maybe cause i grew up in a era with 100 dope mcs and today this generation has 3 to choose from. If lyricism was that important to people as they put their stakes in lamar, why isn't there more demand for artists like him or better?

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
I never see what the hype is about with K. Lamar. Maybe cause i grew up in a era with 100 dope mcs and today this generation has 3 to choose from. If lyricism was that important to people as they put their stakes in lamar, why isn't there more demand for artists like him or better?
its not just about lyricism... its also about artistry and creativity... Kendrick is way more artistic and creative than those rappers from your generation.