Can't front no more, Kendrick Lamar is trash...

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
You don't know any black women

giphy.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What does this prove? Drake has the largest fanbase of any rapper ever. Of course his fans are diverse just like the music

But the core of Drake music black club music
Precisely.

Kendrick has done more ACTUAL pop songs than Drake has.

You dont see Drake doing songs with maroon 5 or Taylor swift :francis:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
I like some stuff by him but a lot of folks like to go overboard with the praise. I feel your opinion of him sometimes saying a bunch of words that don't really mean anything in regards to the whole of the song/verse.

On King's Dead I would have been fine with another Jay Rock verse instead of the beat switching and Kendrick doing a verse that basically came down to me going "Yeah that was a nice flow" but it not really being interesting besides the flow. I actually turn the song off now before his verse starts. His voice was better suited for the hook on that song to me. Sometimes, he does a verse and I'm like "okay this was a nice flow but wtf was he even talking about?"

In saying all of that this is my favorite verse by him:

Also I like Money Trees, Wesley's Theory, *insert other random songs* I don't hate the dude, it's his hyperbolic and defensive fans that make me go :childplease:.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Huh? White People have always loved the Kendrick type artist

The rapper pushed to the mainstream that doesn’t rap about cars, partying , sex and stunting like all the other mainstream rappers
He was "revolutionary" without holding white people accountable.

Its why KRIT and CyHi and Nipsey don't get mainstream looks.

Oh, and INTERSCOPE.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Why doubt it though.. This is probably the first time I spoke on him in years:dwillhuh:

Even when Damn dropped, I didn't speak on him:dwillhuh:

His trash verses on the soundtrack inspired the thread. :dwillhuh:

Lyrically, he's been forgettable since "Girl, I know you want this dyyyyk"

nikka be rapping about tater tots and shyt... Give me Schoolboy q

Thats what they all say...

And Then

“Can’t Front No More......”

*PostThread
:francis:

Me personally ....i don’t listen to forgettable artists music in the first place ... you’d never catch me making thread about Mac Miller as an example .... :hubie:

but as I said ... that K.Dot Stimulus so alluring...I dig it bruh .. EAT :wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Thats what they all say...

And Then

“Can’t Front No More......”

*PostThread
:francis:

Me personally ....i don’t listen to forgettable artists music in the first place ... you’d never catch me making thread about Mac Miller as an example .... :hubie:

but as I said ... that K.Dot Stimulus so alluring...I dig it bruh .. EAT :wow:
Who is Mac Miller?

Kendrick is somebody in the game... And he's overrated

But continue cheerleading, nothing wrong with it:ehh:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
not trash at all but he's overhyped. His rap isn't some out of the world shyt like his stans pretend. I do enjoy his music though. Most of rap is so similar today, he is different.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
First Jeremy Corbyn, now Kendrick. You know you're making major moves when Napoleon tags his mates for backup, then proceeds to "go hard" on the hate.

:wow:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Who is Mac Miller?

Kendrick is somebody in the game... And he's overrated

But continue cheerleading, nothing wrong with it:ehh:
I’m cheerleading yet you’re taking time out of your day at 2AM in the morning to make promo threads about an artist you consider to be forgettable :mjlol:

#ColiLogic

Anyhow ...continue using that K.Dot stimulus package tho ....ain’t nothing wrong with it.... you not the first and definitely won’t be the last :ehh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I’m cheerleading yet you’re taking time out of your day at 2AM in the morning to make promo threads about an artist you consider to be forgettable :mjlol:

#ColiLogic

Anyhow ...continue using that K.Dot stimulus package tho ....ain’t nothing wrong with it.... you not the first and definitely won’t be the last :ehh:
I was drunk driving home listening to his trash verse at 2 in the morning, thats why I made the thread :heh:

Pull your skirt down bytch its not that serious:heh:

nikka is still buns too:umad:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I was drunk driving home listening to his trash verse at 2 in the morning, thats why I made the thread :heh:

Pull your skirt down bytch its not that serious:heh:

nikka is still buns too:umad:
nikka was in a drunken stupor at 2 in the morning with Kendrick Lamar heavily on his brain :dame:

What A Life.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
He's been getting worse with every album. DAMN is his worst effort so far. I fear for the next one.
if BP is any indicator it shows that next album Gon be some straight garbage
Havent been a fan like that since To Pimp a Butterfly came out. Dude has regressed, IMO. Like he realized he can do whatever and folks will praise him for it, having nikkas saying you gotta have a degree in advanced musical theory to anywhere near appreciate the genius of his last two albums and shyt.

Hell, I remember the Q interview where he was saying even Kendrick thinks it's funny how people are on his dikk so hard.
And that will ultimately be his downfall. Bruh is Gon be getting the same treatment as other interscope hypebeast

Hype and praise today, critique and pushback tomorrow.

Last edited: