Can't front no more, Kendrick Lamar is trash...

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
... I'm faded.. listening to the greatness that is "All the stars" ft. sza... And Kendrick verses is straight ass cheeks.

Dude is overrated af... And I'm a Section 80, "The City" fan. But this shyt cannot escape me anymore

Dude is buns
I feel you. I don't even hate him or guys like J Cole, but I can't fukk with this era of rappers.

They are c00ns or posers to me.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
rappers have always been c00n and posers...

:ufdup:

dead-prez.jpg

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Kendrick is like the Kidz Bop version of what Ice Cube was in the early 90s.

nikka is empty and vapid as hell. I rather rock with Drake. If Kendrick was real he would say some real shyt instead of fake deep bars about the streets and the system. nikka is just critiquing the bad choices of people instead of calling out the culprits CACS

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick is like the Kidz Bop version of what Ice Cube was in the early 90s.

nikka is empty and vapid as hell. I rather rock with Drake. If Kendrick was real he would say some real shyt instead of fake deep bars about the streets and the system. nikka is just critiquing the bad choices of people instead of calling out the culprits CACS
most of Kendrick's music is about his life, and critiquing his experiences while drawing parallels with themes that encompasses the average everyday human experiences... nikkas like you are looking for nikkas to vicariously live through. why cant u call out cacs? is your mouth broken?

Last edited:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Never understood what white people get out of his music to have them hype him up so much
last week y'all was crying and whining at the fact that, wht ppl rather support non-blk artists than a blk one... this week, y'all mad that wht ppl like a blk artist.

thats why the older i get, the more i stay away from goofy nikkas.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
last week y'all was crying and whining at the fact that, wht ppl rather support non-blk artists than a blk one... this week, y'all mad that wht ppl like a blk artist.

thats why the older i get, the more i stay away from goofy nikkas.

I never said that :yeshrug:

I just had a simple question :hubie:

I think white people should stay in their own lanes personally. If they want to appreciate good music, that's cool with me however :manny: