Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Ciggavelli @Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde @Los! @Mowgli @MeachTheMonster @KushSkywalker @Theolodius_Black @-DMP- @Red Shield @Hood Critic @Tic Tac T O @Hiphoplives4eva @Grand Conde @Dominic Brehetto

Since @PS4 brought it up and I shared it I might as well tag a few of you and see what you think.
Genuine feedback is always appreciated. Good or bad. I'm on the second verse.

Good wholesome christian rap.

Good sound quality.

You had the best verse but the first guy was acceptable.

You were spittin a lot of jewelz

Id give 2 more songs a try

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Good wholesome christian rap.

Good sound quality.

You had the best verse but the first guy was acceptable.

You were spittin a lot of jewelz

Id give 2 more songs a try
Thanks breh. I have a bunch of songs and a few albums done. ( I have a Spanish album too. )This is just one of the more recent tracks

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Thanks breh. I have a bunch of songs and a few albums done. ( I have a Spanish album too. )This is just one of the more recent tracks
I love when I see brehs who post daily on the Coli and have video games as a hobby show that they are still productive people in their personal life.

:salute:

You're a great representation for the Coli, breh. Dap + Rep.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I love when I see brehs who post daily on the Coli and have video games as a hobby show that they are still productive people in their personal life.

:salute:

You're a great representation for the Coli, breh. Dap + Rep.
:wow:I appreciate that a lot breh. Thank you.
It's hard work juggling so many priorities at once but it's all worth it.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:wow:I appreciate that a lot breh. Thank you.
It's hard work juggling so many priorities at once but it's all worth it.
I don't think you really believe that. I'm like you in a lot of ways...

I'm positive week after week, you look back and say to yourself... "Wait... I know this shyt, on paper is a lot, but why do I feel like I effortlessly juggle my hobbies and responsibilities?!"

When people tell say "I don't have time for......" I bet you and I give the same face... like nikka I read books, play games, raise children, have a career, write as a hobby, watch popular tv shows, support a family and I still might decide to start learning Arabic next week.:mjgrin:

But regardless, good shyt, breh.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Ciggavelli @Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde @Los! @Mowgli @MeachTheMonster @KushSkywalker @Theolodius_Black @-DMP- @Red Shield @Hood Critic @Tic Tac T O @Hiphoplives4eva @Grand Conde @Dominic Brehetto

Since @PS4 brought it up and I shared it I might as well tag a few of you and see what you think.

I agree, it’s pretty good :ehh:

I typically hate positivity in my music (:yeshrug: I’m a negative person), but you weren’t overly “preach-y.” I’d listen to more songs of yours. Nice job breh

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I don't think you really believe that. I'm like you in a lot of ways...

I'm positive week after week, you look back and say to yourself... "Wait... I know this shyt, on paper is a lot, but why do I feel like I effortlessly juggle my hobbies and responsibilities?!"

When people tell say "I don't have time for......" I bet you and I give the same face... like nikka I read books, play games, raise children, have a career, write as a hobby, watch popular tv shows, support a family and I still might decide to start learning Arabic next week.:mjgrin:

But regardless, good shyt, breh.
All facts. That's why I'm like :gucci: when people say "There's no way anyone can have time to do all of (that)" because I do it everyday.
It's not easy, I get it. It takes a lot of dedication and self awareness, but it can absolutely be done.
I get to listing everything I have going on in my life and some people refuse to believe it. I can pull out my transcripts and show that I have straight A's in college, show my kindle books that I'm reading, take pictures of my beautiful kids who are having a wonderful life, my house, and much more, and people will still have something negative to say. I really do get it though because I was in that space mentally at one point too. It's very easy (maybe even natural) to view other people's lives through the lens of your own limitations.
Being 100% transparent. I don't consider myself to be book smart, or even exceptionally talented. I just genuinely care about the things I care about and make the time to enjoy the things I want to enjoy.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I agree, it’s pretty good :ehh:

I typically hate positivity in my music (:yeshrug: I’m a negative person), but you weren’t overly “preach-y.” I’d listen to more songs of yours. Nice job breh
Thanks breh. I appreciate the listen and the feedback.
My beliefs come out in my music but I focus more on talking about real life situations and how I've learned/dealt with things.
I think it's very common for Christians to tell people what they think others should do with their lives and try to support it with scripture (Which I don't agree with that mindset/strategy).
I feel like if I just speak about my experiences, hopefully that should be enough to motivate people to possibly make adjustments to their life, or maybe just hear that someone is experiencing the same thing they are and it'll help them get through it. I don't know. That's just the way I approach my music.
I don't go into it with the intention of convincing anyone of anything. I just try to speak about my genuine emotions, decisions I've made, and how they've effected me.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

I should have tagged @itsyoung!! in this too. Tried to remember the arcadium regulars really quick. I'm sure I forgot a few more.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
All facts. That's why I'm like :gucci: when people say "There's no way anyone can have time to do all of (that)" because I do it everyday.
It's not easy, I get it. It takes a lot of dedication and self awareness, but it can absolutely be done.
I get to listing everything I have going on in my life and some people refuse to believe it. I can pull out my transcripts and show that I have straight A's in college, show my kindle books that I'm reading, take pictures of my beautiful kids who are having a wonderful life, my house, and much more, and people will still have something negative to say. I really do get it though because I was in that space mentally at one point too. It's very easy (maybe even natural) to view other people's lives through the lens of your own limitations.
Being 100% transparent. I don't consider myself to be book smart, or even exceptionally talented. I just genuinely care about the things I care about and make the time to enjoy the things I want to enjoy.
Realest and most identifiable thing I've read on the Coli so far.

Wow.