cant find 5 xbox 1 console exclusives over 80 rating on metacritic

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
And this is coming from a person that doesn’t have half the stuff he Stans. :mjlol:
Almost every opinion you have you’ve formulated from articles online and YouTube vids. :mjlol::mjlol:
Tell me, after you refused to pull up in any Xbox exclusive :hula: or the fact I had over 300 games on my hdd to your 100

And yet you're still talking shyt, is this because I exposed your dumbass as some weirdo who lies about his existence in the universe? Let's switch gears for a second since you like telling lies.

When are we gonna hear a single, or a beat, just a beat. We wanna see how music sounds from a hardcore gamer such as yourself (even tho you're trash at everything) I mean, unless you're ashamed :skip:

:youngsabo:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Tell me, after you refused to pull up in any Xbox exclusive :hula: or the fact I had over 300 games on my hdd to your 100

And yet you're still talking shyt, is this because I exposed your dumbass as some weirdo who lies about his existence in the universe? Let's switch gears for a second since you like telling lies.

When are we gonna hear a single, or a beat, just a beat. We wanna see how music sounds from a hardcore gamer such as yourself (even tho you're trash at everything) I mean, unless you're ashamed :skip:

:youngsabo:
One day you say it's pointless to have a bunch of games because it's impossible to play that much and still have a productive life :hula:the next day you're bragging about 295 Free GWG you have, 5 you paid $20 on sale, and a bunch of roms. :mjlol:
Facts, I own more video games than you. :yeshrug:
You love moving goal posts for entertainment. That's fine with me. :thumbsup:
You've seen the pics of the recording studio I have in my house
Here's the 7.1 surround sound system I bought during black friday sales
And just for kicks, here's a song we did recently. I'm on the second verse. Enjoy.

You've already seen my game collection. Next you'll want to see screen shots of my college degree, my home address and last 4 of my social to prove I live there. I'll show you pics of my office but I already told you that would cost you a ban bet. :mjlol:

My bad I almost forgot

Sidenote: Pause on the jokes here. Once you finish listening to that track I'm gonna take it down. It's from a joint project we're currently working on. The song will go back up when the whole project comes out.

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
One day you say it's pointless to have a bunch of games because it's impossible to play that much and still have a productive life :hula:the next day you're bragging about 295 Free GWG you have, 5 you paid $20 on sale, and a bunch of roms. :mjlol:
Facts, I own more video games than you. :yeshrug:
You love moving goal posts for entertainment. That's fine with me. :thumbsup:
You've seen the pics of the recording studio I have in my house
Here's the 7.1 surround sound system I bought during black friday sales
And just for kicks, here's a song we did recently. I'm on the second verse. Enjoy.

You've already seen my game collection. Next you'll want to see screen shots of my college degree, my home address and last 4 of my social to prove I live there. I'll show you pics of my office but I already told you that would cost you a ban bet. :mjlol:

My bad I almost forgot

Sidenote: Pause on the jokes here. Once you finish listening to that track I'm gonna take it down. It's from a joint project we're currently working on. The song will go back up when the whole project comes out.

But I don't think inheriting a bunch of games from your dad is the same thing :umad: as for how many titles you own? How many Xbox one titles you own? And which Xbox title you wanna ban bet in since you want a ban bet so bad?

Why do you keep dodging that question if you're good at anything?

EXPOSED!!! often?

I was renting games to classmates before you was born :sitdown:

Now, this music thing. I don't wanna shyt on your dreams. I'll just say your verse especially was real gangsta. Like, is there a heaven for a G type of gangsta. I got it.. Your rhymes are like gangsta, but in a paradise. Most of us spend most of our lives living in revy's paradise nah mean

If Scooby doo ever goes back to New York somebody needs to tap you for the soundtrack :whew:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

But I don't think inheriting a bunch of games from your dad is the same thing :umad: as for how many titles you own? How many Xbox one titles you own? And which Xbox title you wanna ban bet in since you want a ban bet so bad?

Why do you keep dodging that question if you're good at anything?

EXPOSED!!! often?

I was renting games to classmates before you was born :sitdown:

Now, this music thing. I don't wanna shyt on your dreams. I'll just say your verse especially was real gangsta. Like, is there a heaven for a G type of gangsta. I got it.. Your rhymes are like gangsta, but in a paradise. Most of us spend most of our lives living in revy's paradise nah mean

If Scooby doo ever goes back to New York somebody needs to tap you for the soundtrack :whew:

Sidenote: I said my pops was a regular gamer when I was a kid and that today he still plays a few games. Never said he gave me all my games. Since you mentioned it though, he did pass me his NES and Genesis and the games he had for it at the time Which was about 5 or 6 games each for the NES and Genesis if I recall correctly, I'd have to take a look at the games and try to remember which ones I bought after the fact. The SNES, PS1, Dreamcast, and N64 I have are from my childhood, which my parents bought for me. Everything else I collected when I started working.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@Ciggavelli @Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde @Los! @Mowgli @MeachTheMonster @KushSkywalker @Theolodius_Black @-DMP- @Red Shield @Hood Critic @Tic Tac T O @Hiphoplives4eva @Grand Conde @Dominic Brehetto

Since @PS4 brought it up and I shared it I might as well tag a few of you and see what you think.
Genuine feedback is always appreciated. Good or bad. I'm on the second verse.

Damn, i didn't know you spit. I thought you just produced/engineered.

Pleasantly surprised:ehh: went in with super low expectations (nothing to do with you, it's just when a dude on the internet says "listen to my music" it's usually trash) came out like:stylin:

I'd listen to this in my leisure time.

You dropped some jewels and you murdered homie on his own shyt :huhldup:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Damn, i didn't know you spit. I thought you just produced/engineered.

Pleasantly surprised:ehh: went in with super low expectations (nothing to do with you, it's just when a dude on the internet says "listen to my music" it's usually trash) came out like:stylin:

I'd listen to this in my leisure time.

You dropped some jewels and you murdered homie on his own shyt :huhldup:
I appreciate it breh. Thank you. :SNAKESALUTE: