The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
My pops don't quote/watch Oprah :dead:
Seriously,

what does your pops do?

What breakfast does he eat? His hobbies and interests? And lastly, since not oprah quotes, what DOES your father say and instill in you?

I need to know these things because I have children and I need to make sure I do everything opposite that nikka does so I don't raise fukk boys.

Pops probably plays eats cereal w/ a cup of soda next to it and shyt. :scust: And if my gut feeling is correct, your mother probably makes macaroni & cheese w/o the crust top and adds cauliflower & carrots to it and shyt.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Seriously,

what does your pops do?

What breakfast does he eat? His hobbies and interests? And lastly, since not oprah quotes, what DOES your father say and instill in you?

I need to know these things because I have children and I need to make sure I do everything opposite that nikka does so I don't raise fukk boys.

Pops probably plays eats cereal w/ a cup of soda next to it and shyt. :scust: And if my gut feeling is correct, your mother probably makes macaroni & cheese w/o the crust top and adds cauliflower & carrots to it and shyt.
:damn:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
and nikkas gonna enjoy every game now because some of them are close to 4K and/or dynamic 4k? :dead: U nikkas say the dumbest shyt ever. A wack game still wack.

nikkas be like ":ohlawd: This shyt is crazy on the X that 4K is the truth dog Sony lost :hubie: different ballpark "

Reality

efea4b1d304a218177d2fb1233b91cb4.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Hell some games run WORSE(U nikkas ain't gonna post that though :whistle:
"

Same framerate(How many patched games on the X runs at 60fps compared to a 30fps PS4 Pro counterpart that's still stuck at 30fps?) but because some dude with a english accent said "And the X is delivering 30% more pixels here(zooms in 300% to show aliasing on a grass blade in the background) which is in line with what the hardware offers."

GTFOH :russ:

Everytime I see those videos and they do zoom I'm sitting there like :stopitslime:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@Fatboi1 I'll keep it so the way 100.

I would not be paying and loving Ghost Recon right now if it wasn't for the upgrade and performance.

Seriously.

The other games that I play... If still play them though.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1 I'll keep it so the way 100.

I would not be paying and loving Ghost Recon right now if it wasn't for the upgrade and performance.

Seriously.

The other games that I play... If still play them though.
I'm not disputing that. A X1 to X1X on a 4K is a huge upgrade. Knock yourself out. I have no need for it myself but If I wasn't into PC gaming and I had nothing else besides a PS4 and there was still actual Xbox exclusives coming to it I would've copped it sooner or later.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just clowns and I have both systems only exclusive worth a mention is Last Of Us and shyt that’s really it.
I don't use PS4 for any multiplayer games... And now since I have the XB1X I definitely not going to use it for multiplats...

Better hope them exlusives come soon. Only one im interested in currently is Hellblade... Spiderman when it drops is a must (too bad its not on X1X) and one of my all time favorites in Shadow of The Colossus... Which is just another remake.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I dont see why people still cry and care :russ:
I only got Xbox because I don't want any of that Chinky Anime shyt
I dont know anyone that likes it, because that's what its there for
Cant Understand how someone in 2018 is trying to pressure me, as a grown man to play japanese cartoons :mjlol:

especially when most of their culture treats yall like sambos and pickaninnys :gucci:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Seriously,

what does your pops do?

Wake up to this obsessed nikka quoting me again :russell: my dad's retired military still working military as civilian. You quote me too much, I've been getting you in your feelings :sadbron:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Seriously,

what does your pops do?

Damn man

I aint even got no smileys, thats just too severe