Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It’s this one
Studio RTA Work Station

Are you interested in music?
This particular desk is great. It has the rack space right in from of you for the outboard audio equipment. It would work great as a computer desk also but I would imagine you could find one for cheaper if all you wanted was a pc desk.

Not bad.

Just looking at options for all-purpose desks for now. I plan on getting into production and editing down the line but for now just general purpose. Have greater interests in other hobbies currently. :ehh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
No amount of proof I can provide you of the things I do will change your personal circumstances. The jokes are cool. I’m with it. But in a serious sense, you seem to be searching for justification as to why you don’t have the life you want to have, by telling me it’s impossible for me to do the things that I have proven I do.
Im telling you, I’m not better than you. You can do everything I am doing, and much more, if you managed your time and finances better. You said you had all these business ideas. Do you have a website? Would you like help with it? I can help you free of charge. You want to start a YouTube channel and monetize your streams. I can help with that. But let’s stop pretending that me doing the things I say I do is impossible simply because you CHOOSE not to do it for yourself. The fact is there absolutely is enough time. You’re just being lazy and devoting your energy to point the finger at others instead of extending a hand and asking for help or advice.
First off, kid. Life experience, and you'll find out the hard way :umad:

Now when did I ask you for help in any way, shape or form? You don't have the skills to do what the fukk I do, so what the fukk are you even yammering about, you mediocre at everything bruh. But fukk all that, once I seen you didn't have Oprah up I knew it got real :mjlol:

latest
:umad:
And grown men are having a mature conversation right now which is rare in the arcadium so embrace the moment and relax :ufdup:
Oh you mean like when I made that Smooth3D thread that you felt I "deserved" because you a bytch ass Muhfukka? You soft like your rhymes...
Says the guy that stay posting fanboy shyt.:stopitslime:
It's Smooth Thursday damn it :damn:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
First off, kid. Life experience, and you'll find out the hard way :umad:

Now when did I ask you for help in any way, shape or form? You don't have the skills to do what the fukk I do, so what the fukk are you even yammering about, you mediocre at everything bruh. But fukk all that, once I seen you didn't have Oprah up I knew it got real :mjlol:

latest

Oh you mean like when I made that Smooth3D thread that you felt I "deserved" because you a bytch ass Muhfukka? You soft like your rhymes...

It's Smooth Thursday damn it :damn:
:what::childplease::snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4