cant find 5 xbox 1 console exclusives over 80 rating on metacritic

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Some positivity in the arcadium:to:

:salute: to @Kamikaze Revy make sure you let us know when the project is done. I'm coppin day 1.

And I feel what y'all saying about productivity. I feel I'm in the same boat. Family, enlightenment, leisure all can be done at the same time if you are dedicated.

Keep up the good work:cheers:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Some positivity in the arcadium:to:

:salute: to @Kamikaze Revy make sure you let us know when the project is done. I'm coppin day 1.

And I feel what y'all saying about productivity. I feel I'm in the same boat. Family, enlightenment, leisure all can be done at the same time if you are dedicated.

Keep up the good work:cheers:
Thanks breh. I really appreciate it. :SNAKESALUTE:
My pops told me this quote from Oprah when I was much younger and I definitely live by this:

“You can have it all. Just not all at once.”
Oprah Winfrey

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Kamikaze Revy what desk is that?

I'm building a temp one using a ikea parts. Similar design. Going back and forth between 59"x30 or 47"x23" :jbhmm:
It’s this one
Studio RTA Work Station

Are you interested in music?
This particular desk is great. It has the rack space right in from of you for the outboard audio equipment. It would work great as a computer desk also but I would imagine you could find one for cheaper if all you wanted was a pc desk.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
All facts. That's why I'm like :gucci: when people say "There's no way anyone can have time to do all of (that)" because I do it everyday.
It's not easy, I get it. It takes a lot of dedication and self awareness, but it can absolutely be done.
I get to listing everything I have going on in my life and some people refuse to believe it. I can pull out my transcripts and show that I have straight A's in college, show my kindle books that I'm reading, take pictures of my beautiful kids who are having a wonderful life, my house, and much more, and people will still have something negative to say. I really do get it though because I was in that space mentally at one point too. It's very easy (maybe even natural) to view other people's lives through the lens of your own limitations.
Being 100% transparent. I don't consider myself to be book smart, or even exceptionally talented. I just genuinely care about the things I care about and make the time to enjoy the things I want to enjoy.
So then let's call a spade a spade, you not beefing with anyone here so everything you saying is indirect. As for what you do and dont do. There isn't enough time in a day to please everyone. Thats where you bullshyttin yourself. How much time can you dedicate to your kids if you "juggling" too much? You got AAA's in college? Are you giving your wife DDD x3 a day?

The beef came once you started talking like you actively playing every title across 3 systems. Instead of admitting you can't do all that you started talking about office space. Revy, why are we so blind to see that the ones we hurt are you and me :to:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I said MY pops. Not yours breh. :therethere:

redman-look-away-o.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So then let's call a spade a spade, you not beefing with anyone here so everything you saying is indirect. As for what you do and dont do. There isn't enough time in a day to please everyone. Thats where you bullshyttin yourself. How much time can you dedicate to your kids if you "juggling" too much? You got AAA's in college? Are you giving your wife DDD x3 a day?

The beef came once you started talking like you actively playing every title across 3 systems. Instead of admitting you can't do all that you started talking about office space. Revy, why are we so blind to see that the ones we hurt are you and me :to:
No amount of proof I can provide you of the things I do will change your personal circumstances. The jokes are cool. I’m with it. But in a serious sense, you seem to be searching for justification as to why you don’t have the life you want to have, by telling me it’s impossible for me to do the things that I have proven I do.
Im telling you, I’m not better than you. You can do everything I am doing, and much more, if you managed your time and finances better. You said you had all these business ideas. Do you have a website? Would you like help with it? I can help you free of charge. You want to start a YouTube channel and monetize your streams. I can help with that. But let’s stop pretending that me doing the things I say I do is impossible simply because you CHOOSE not to do it for yourself. The fact is there absolutely is enough time. You’re just being lazy and devoting your energy to point the finger at others instead of extending a hand and asking for help or advice.