cant find 5 xbox 1 console exclusives over 80 rating on metacritic

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Be a dikkhead and ignorant and think you can tell the difference from Picture brehs????
:what:
The fukk? You can tell a difference dumbass. There's literally picture comparisons ON Digital Foundry to zoom in and see differences which supports my point. In motion the differences aren't stark like how some of you nikkas is gassing it.
The games that are exp-experiencing issues is not Microsoft fault but developers...
u mad as fukk you stuttering in your post :deadrose: When the same happened on the Pro it was the Pro fault but now some games experience issues and it's the dev fault on Xbox? :scust:

You should know better and stop being a fanboy loser aren’t you gaming on 1440P
nikka I got a fukking 4K HDR TV and a 144HZ 1440p monitor and the difference between 144hz and 60hz is fukking huge. I have BOTH. I posted videos of me playing Destiny 2 at 4K/60fps on my shyt and that shyt for example not even 60fps on the X1X.

PS4 VS Xbox was interesting because of the price and release timing

PS4 Pro Vs a Xbox 1 X is dumb seeing as the shyt is $100 more and came out a year later and yet the differences are diminishing returns since shyt already looks nice on a 4K TV with a Pro. Who the fukk is saying Horizon looks bad on a 4K TV because it's checkerboard 4K? Who is going "Ehh UC4 only 1440P nahh." 1440P vs 4K is NOT that fukking different and I have BOTH so miss me with the "u only on " nonsense.

U guys are retarded

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just clowns and I have both systems only exclusive worth a mention is Last Of Us and shyt that’s really it.
Lies. That's the bullshyt you nikkas tell yourselves. Don't even bother asking me to list anything because I already seen how this gonna play out. Xbox don't even have no real exclusives no more. You don't even need the system to experience anything they advertise :dead:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
They'd get a Nintendo Console :mjlol:

you really thought so had something :laff:
For multiplayer exclusives?:picard:

Smash is def a game with a cult following but, really, nikkas would rather play competitive smash more than a Gears or Halo? I wouldn't but I feel you.

I can't bring up Forza because Gran Turismo is the equivalent for Sony.
And low key... getting that switch kind of makes you sacrifice the multiplat multiplayer sports, fighting & FPS games so I'd challenge that.

----------------------------------------------

Yo, and dead ass, are we genuinely discussing people who NEED xbox to have exclusives in order for them to consider it a viable console or are we just at such a polarizing point that nikkas just NEED xbox to have\not have exclusives for the sake of arguing this console war, shyt?

Because brehs will swear they wouldn't fukk w/ Halo, Gears and forza if it were on PS4 anyway which sounds like :duck:. But hey:yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
full

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:what:
The fukk? You can tell a difference dumbass. There's literally picture comparisons ON Digital Foundry to zoom in and see differences which supports my point. In motion the differences aren't stark like how some of you nikkas is gassing it.

u mad as fukk you stuttering in your post :deadrose: When the same happened on the Pro it was the Pro fault but now some games experience issues and it's the dev fault on Xbox? :scust:

nikka I got a fukking 4K HDR TV and a 144HZ 1440p monitor and the difference between 144hz and 60hz is fukking huge. I have BOTH. I posted videos of me playing Destiny 2 at 4K/60fps on my shyt and that shyt for example not even 60fps on the X1X.

PS4 VS Xbox was interesting because of the price and release timing

PS4 Pro Vs a Xbox 1 X is dumb seeing as the shyt is $100 more and came out a year later and yet the differences are diminishing returns since shyt already looks nice on a 4K TV with a Pro. Who the fukk is saying Horizon looks bad on a 4K TV because it's checkerboard 4K? Who is going "Ehh UC4 only 1440P nahh." 1440P vs 4K is NOT that fukking different and I have BOTH so miss me with the "u only on " nonsense.

U guys are retarded

Not even replying to this dumb ass shyt. You kidding me???? Until you get an Xbox One X your argument in comparison holds no weight. Tell a breh there is no difference when they owned both consoles. shyt even in a minor game like Madden the difference is visual.

Go play PC breh

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not even replying to this dumb ass shyt. You kidding me???? Until you get an Xbox One X your argument in comparison holds no weight. Tell a breh there is no difference when they owned both consoles. shyt even in a minor game like Madden the difference is visual.

Go play PC breh
The fukk is you talking about dumb nikka? I got a PC. The shyt plays/looks BETTER than a fukking Xbox One X so if anything, the comparison between that and a PS4 Pro is even bigger than what the fukk you talking about. Again, you making up your own narrative, where did I say there is no difference? I said the difference between PS4 PRO and XBOX 1 X visuals at times are MINIMINAL and you guys gassing. Please stop the bullshyt nikka. I seen an article that said Ass Creed Origins is almost a next gen title on Xbox One X, I wanted to fukking drop dead laughing. Like who's man's is this?

I'll say it again, if you got a PS4 or XB1 and you want a better hardawre, a Xbox 1 X is where it's at. From PS4 Pro to X1X though?? Nah it's not a HUGE leap. I ain't saying don't buy it or not but this rampant narrative that it's leaps and bounds better when in reality it's a subtle difference is silly. No amount of smilies and bold/CAPS letter is going to make that true. I seen a nikka say the HDR even look better on the X1 which was straight face palm. HDR isn't going to look better because the GPU is stronger. :mindblown: Straight smart dumb nikka shyt. HDR will look exactly the same no matter what's powering the device that's displaying it.

Of course you not replying to this shyt because you have no leg to stand on moron. Matter of fact lemme hop out this thread I feel I'm getting stupider combating ignorance. and yes I'm FURIOUS.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have all 3 systems and I've played my playstation them most out of the 3, next the switch.

The xbox1x does look much better than the ps4 pro tho significantly imo. Still the games I've wanted to play this year have been on the ps4 and switch. Up until the xbx1x I didn't have much reason to play the xbox outside of having my whole library of games from 360 and now the og xbox available.

All the multi plats get played on the xbx1 now tho, its really no reason at all for me to get them on the ps4 pro. The japanese joints, on the ps4pro and Everything else gets played on the switch.