Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I dont see why people still cry and care :russ:
I only got Xbox because I don't want any of that Chinky Anime shyt
I dont know anyone that likes it, because that's what its there for
Cant Understand how someone in 2018 is trying to pressure me, as a grown man to play japanese cartoons :mjlol:

especially when most of their culture treats yall like sambos and pickaninnys :gucci:
you act like thats all Sony has nikka. Those are the console exclusives. They got the same mountain dew doritos dudebro multiplatforms as Xbox dummy

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
I dont see why people still cry and care :russ:
I only got Xbox because I don't want any of that Chinky Anime shyt
I dont know anyone that likes it, because that's what its there for
Cant Understand how someone in 2018 is trying to pressure me, as a grown man to play japanese cartoons :mjlol:

especially when most of their culture treats yall like sambos and pickaninnys :gucci:
Yea it's the Asians not the white ppl who make most of the games on Xbox who are racist towards blacks. Not those good American devs no sir.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Yea it's the Asians not the white ppl who make most of the games on Xbox who are racist towards blacks. Not those good American devs no sir.
I dunno what examples you have but far cry 5 is on preorder... GTA V is basically lets piggy back off of this black guy while everyone dresses like hiphop and customizes lincolns and stomps out the country. Even the lead hillbilly wants to be down :salute:assassins creed origins is pretty dope too, at least they tried to keep it 80% real

But I'll let you cook with this
bubble-sisters.jpg

361450-mr_popo_01_large.jpg

tumblr_inline_nwrqm49kuM1sots0h_540.jpg

https://kushyteprince.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/japan-racism.jpg
darkie.jpg

images

photo1.jpg

13_sockobama_lgl.jpg

20120228%2Bparody%2Bof%2Bmaikol.jpg

nikkas respect drawings more than you, put ill let yall cook :youngsabo:

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
I dunno what examples you have but far cry 5 is on preorder... GTA V is basically lets piggy back off of this black guy while everyone dresses like hiphop and customizes lincolns and stomps out the country. Even the lead hillbilly wants to be down :salute:assassins creed origins is pretty dope too, at least they tried to keep it 80% real

But I'll let you cook with this
bubble-sisters.jpg

361450-mr_popo_01_large.jpg

tumblr_inline_nwrqm49kuM1sots0h_540.jpg

japan-racism.jpg

darkie.jpg

images

photo1.jpg

13_sockobama_lgl.jpg

20120228%2Bparody%2Bof%2Bmaikol.jpg

nikkas respect drawings more than you, put ill let yall cook :youngsabo:
Those same white execs and game programmers voted for trump breh. I'm not gunna list all the racist things white Americans/Europeans have done because I don't have 6 months to post the entire history of the black man in America/western world. Enjoy your black gta dialogue written by a bunch of white dudes tho. You sleep bruh. Keep looking up to electronic white daddy tho.