Can't believe it: Marjorie Taylor-Greene might be right this time

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
All I needed to see was bullet point 1. All the other stuff I never said.
All good. Just reinforcing my point, I know you didn't say those things exactly.

I personally have never taken my daughter to pick her own toothbrush. I usually just grab the highest volume bulk pack for the price from dollar tree. can get like a 1 year supply of brushes for a $1
but it's not like i let her go wandering off without me while i'm shopping, so if i was buying something from that section she'd still be next to me.
i avoid walmart in general though because i wanna be in and out of the store quickly and their prices aren't worth the convenience of a one stop shop.

Word? I remember as a kid always picking my own toothbrush, the free ones from the dentist were ass. My younger siblings always picked their own too.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps

Qman11687

Pro
Daps
Yea I've been noticing that the items they sell have been getting more and more risque the last couple years
Went from condoms to KY-Jelly and "massagers"
How long before they are selling cock rings and full on hitachi baseball bat vibrators in Target
You can get those online at Walmart

bnew

Veteran
Daps
walmart isn't stupid if they're selling sex toys in that area it's because people in that community have gone online and searched for it on their site. they know what people are buying and where those items are getting shipped to.

they are stocking the shelves with those 'massagers' and re-stocking them after they've sold out.

Last edited:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I scrolled through the thread and did not find one post defending placing dildos next to kids products.
Some people were arguing about her use of the term 'grooming' though.
Here's an argument, practice safe sex or you wind up with kids

:manny: