Can't believe it: Marjorie Taylor-Greene might be right this time

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I mean...she's actually right on this one. I'm all for the "family planning" section of stores. But next to the kid's toothbrushes? Nah, breh. Store manager gon have to fall back on this one.

It don't matter if parents are the ones buying it. Ya'll didn't get to pick your own toothbrush at the store? Now we gotta put lube and cock rings next to the Colgate? :picard:

I'm usually not a prude, but some shyt is just common sense.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
A broken clock I guess...

I wonder if a disgruntled employee did that. As someone who worked in retail management for a few years, it's a bizarre merchandising strategy to think that impulse items like toothbrushes will connect added sales for two-prong dildos but I haven't been in the industry for years lol
You classify toothbrushes as an impulse item?

People are just up and buying toothbrushes without a need for them on a whim?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
A broken clock I guess...

I wonder if a disgruntled employee did that. As someone who worked in retail management for a few years, it's a bizarre merchandising strategy to think that impulse items like toothbrushes will connect added sales for two-prong dildos but I haven't been in the industry for years lol

you'd be surprised at the number of videos circulating of women masturbating with toothbrushes.

anyway these stores especially walmart have a ton of customer data to analyze to determine where to place items to get people to pick them up and buy them. :manny:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Toothbrushes are not toys

1. I edited my post.
2. You're bugging if you think parents don't take thier kids down that aisle to pick their own toothbrush.
3. Sex toys shouldn't be ANYWHERE NEAR children's items of any sort. Period. How's that hard to understand?

In a normal store, that shyt is next to the tampons. Use your brain.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
1. I edited my post.
2. You're bugging if you think parents don't take thier kids down that aisle to pick their own toothbrush.
3. Sex toys shouldn't be ANYWHERE NEAR children's items of any sort. Period. How's that hard to understand?

All I needed to see was bullet point 1. All the other stuff I never said.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
1. I edited my post.

I personally have never taken my daughter to pick her own toothbrush. I usually just grab the highest volume bulk pack for the price from dollar tree. can get like a 1 year supply of brushes for a $1
but it's not like i let her go wandering off without me while i'm shopping, so if i was buying something from that section she'd still be next to me.
i avoid walmart in general though because i wanna be in and out of the store quickly and their prices aren't worth the convenience of a one stop shop.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
It’s okay to agree with a conservative once in awhile. I feel some would argue with MTG if she said the sky was blue. She’s a horrible person but she is right about this.

Personally, I am not trying to have my 6 year old asking what that shyt is. Who cares if she used the word “grooming” the message is agreeable even if it came from a dumbass.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You classify toothbrushes as an impulse item?

People are just up and buying toothbrushes without a need for them on a whim?
Lol I dunno my merch game is rusty, but if they aren't in the hygiene section, they might be closer to the cash in this photo, can't tell

My understanding is that Walmart being a corporately run store (not a franchise) has a team of analysts who comb through data and trends and have identified that location as the most profitable area for the dildos. WalMart managers have a push inventory system and a standardized floor plan and merch strategy dictated by corp. The people in that store have zero say on what goes where

Last edited: