Can't believe it: Marjorie Taylor-Greene might be right this time

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Because, as I explained earlier, the same party that has this:

Which is 1000000x worse than the Walmart situation but doesn't say anything to address it (Supreme Court filled with Catholics that don't say anything about the church's cover up of thousands of cases of child abuse) and on and on doesn't give a shyt about this topic and is using this as a political tool, not because they give a fukk.

Any posts from Marge on this?

I'm genuinely perplexed how you can have this spelled out to you, with the evidence but can't grasp it.
Republican Sexual Predators, Abusers, and Enablers Pt. 1

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
So she got a problem with that, but not this :gucci:

'Christian Morals' :skip:

maxresdefault.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Few things....

1. fukk that Ludwig The Accursed faced hoe.

2. I've literally never seen a kid in the toothbrush aisle anywhere.

3. Walmart has carried sex toys for years, usually near the pharmacy. Do you never take your children to the pharmacy? :dahell:

4. "Do not attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

If you cats think this is some kinda evil scheme to corrupt children, and not good old fashioned incompetence....I shouldn't even have to finish that sentence.

Fred.

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
If a kid doesn't know what a sex toy is, him passing by one in a walmert isn't gonna mean anything to him since he doesn't know what he's looking at. If a kid already knows what a sex toy is, then well he already knows what a sex toy is, so what's the big deal? If 10 year old me saw a vibrating dildo in a walmart I'd just laugh at it and maybe send a pic of it to my friends.

And kids don't even buy toothbrushes for themselves anyway so they wouldn't be in the fukking aisle to being with.

islandgirl954

Rookie
Daps
Yea I've been noticing that the items they sell have been getting more and more risque the last couple years
Went from condoms to KY-Jelly and "massagers"
How long before they are selling cock rings and full on hitachi baseball bat vibrators in Target
Target is a Christian owned store they not gonna be selling them any time soon

islandgirl954

Rookie
Daps
I mean my first vibrator was a dollar tree electric toothbrush lol but for real they been selling these at Wal Mart I first saw them 3 years ago

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i like how no one even considered that maybe her staffers (the ones she pays to take pics like this) could have POSSIBLY moved the dildoes or moved some brushes around smh

shyt i even do it myself... if i dont want this bottle of car engine treatment do you really think im walkin that shyt back to the back of the store? ill leave it right there in the freezer with the hot pockets :russ:

Did that today. Almost caved and bought a box of cheez-its. Walked around the store for 5 more minutes with my cart and was like :stopitslime: set that shyt right between some bottles of febreeze on the others of the store.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Few things....

1. fukk that Ludwig The Accursed faced hoe.

2. I've literally never seen a kid in the toothbrush aisle anywhere.

3. Walmart has carried sex toys for years, usually near the pharmacy. Do you never take your children to the pharmacy? :dahell:

4. "Do not attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

If you cats think this is some kinda evil scheme to corrupt children, and not good old fashioned incompetence....I shouldn't even have to finish that sentence.

Fred.
I can barely find what I need in these aisles sometimes and ain't no kid looking for sex toys nor do they know wtf they even are.

• Dap
Reactions: hex