Can't believe it: Marjorie Taylor-Greene might be right this time

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re a sick fukk if you think putting sex toys near children’s items is the same as having them in a separate aisle. Of course they can’t stop anybody from walking down that aisle but that’s different than purposely putting it in places where kids not looking for them will come across them.
Tooothbrushes are in the pharmacy and self care section of the store. Not the children's toy section. Try again. Kids don't buy their own toothbrushes just like they don't buy their cough medicine. Go to cvs and Walgreens and they sell the same products, condoms vibraters etc right next to children's Tylenol and baby products in the same aisles. There is no way to prevent kids from simply seeing boxed products on a shelf. If you are that concerned don't take your kids shopping or let them turn on a tv cause they will see a lot worse than a dildo in a nondescript box.

Daps
Who fukking cares. I’m tired of the right using children in order to go after shyt they don’t like.

Education that teaches equality and understanding, LGBTQ people, abortion etc

At some point you retarded mother fukkers will understand what they’re doing. They don’t give a shyt about kids or else they’d be doing shyt like fully funding schools, giving every American healthcare and getting lead the fukk out of pipes in water system. It’s amazing how easy some of you fall for this shyt

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A broken clock I guess...

I wonder if a disgruntled employee did that. As someone who worked in retail management for a few years, it's a bizarre merchandising strategy to think that impulse items like toothbrushes will connect added sales for two-prong dildos but I haven't been in the industry for years lol

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Tooothbrushes are in the pharmacy and self care section of the store. Not the children's toy section. Try again. Kids don't buy their own toothbrushes just like they don't buy their cough medicine. Go to cvs and Walgreens and they sell the same products, condoms vibraters etc right next to children's Tylenol and baby products in the same aisles. There is no way to prevent kids from simply seeing boxed products on a shelf. If you are that concerned don't take your kids shopping or let them turn on a tv cause they will see a lot worse than a dildo in a nondescript box.
I never said children’s toys I said children’s items. You sassy fakkit 😂. And who are you to say kids don’t pick out their own toothbrushes. Are you following kids around stores? I picked out stuff for myself plenty of times when I was a kid because I’d get bored following my parents around.