Can't believe it: Marjorie Taylor-Greene might be right this time

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Breh, this fully encapsulates white America. I remember when my aunt worked at the movie theatre during college in 1993 and she let me stay the whole day and watch movies for free.

I'll never forget she was at the ticket booth and I was near by when some white lady, with kids near my age at 9 or 10, asked about Indecent Proposal. My aunt said it's good but has nudity. That lady then said 3 tickets to Cliffhanger and my aunt was like this has violence with machine guns and gore and that white lady said, "I'd rather my son see blood than some woman's bare breasts!" :mjlol:
These folks are sick in the head:russ:
Yeah, the same people that would bytch and moan seeing a woman breastfeeding her child. A sacred act between mother and child, and you straight up have people complaining about it :mjtf:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I mean he’s correct, Walmart been selling sex toys for years before the Balenciaga pedo shyt, plus all Walmarts place them differently, mine is next to the female hygiene.

I don’t understand why the she-pig doesn’t talk about why you have southern states where you can still marry children??? Where’s the conservative outrage for that though?
I mean, I hear you but this is technically whataboutism.

On this topic tho, sex toys next to kids stuff is too damn much. Can we at least agree on that? Is a forum full of black Democrats unable to criticize corporations? :skip: Walmart, killer of mom and pops across the land, subject of intense progressive opprobrium, Amazon before there was an Amazon?? Like, who even are yall and what do you stand for? :dahell:

Real question, not even singling you out, anybody can answer. Im genuinely perplexed.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The coli can be a strange place. People on here myself included were talking shyt when pictures of that giant fake breasted tranny that was substitute teaching in Canada came out because think of the kids and it’s just an excuse for somebody to be inappropriate around kids but it’s normal to have dildos next to kids toothbrushes because democracy.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps

On this topic tho, sex toys next to kids stuff is too damn much. Can we at least agree on that? Is a forum full of black Democrats unable to criticize corporations? :skip: Walmart, killer of mom and pops across the land, subject of intense progressive opprobrium, Amazon before there was an Amazon?? Like, who even are yall and what do you stand for? :dahell:

Real question, not even singling you out, anybody can answer. Im genuinely perplexed.
:comeon:

You know this is about republicans dangling their beloved family values and virtue signaling to their zombie base when they really don’t give a fukk. This is just foot face throwing red meat to her rabid supporters.

I think everyone here is scratching their heads at the weird juxtaposition of morality.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps

If we’re keeping things a buck, I’m anarchist but that’s a whole other long winded conversation……

Back onto this conversation, I also don’t think it appropriate to keeps those types of things near children products, but I damn well know that republicans or whatever that she pig is doesn’t give a shyt about kids.

They see children as tools not as actual people

Last edited:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

You believed the Wayfair and pizzagate conspiracies. You shouldn't be talking down to anyone the way you believe ALL the bullshyt

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
why are you following a blatand facist, racist on twitter is THE question.
Not following her. She got quote tweeted by someone insulting her.

@Godless Liberal CEO you can check my post history if you think i'm on MAGA time

It’s okay to agree with a conservative once in awhile. I feel some would argue with MTG if she said the sky was blue. She’s a horrible person but she is right about this.
Personally, I am not trying to have my 6 year old asking what that shyt is. Who cares if she used the word “grooming” the message is agreeable even if it came from a dumbass.
This.

Daps
Not following her. She got quote tweeted by someone insulting her.

@Godless Liberal CEO you can check my post history if you think i'm on MAGA time

This.
“It’s ok to agree with a conservative” would imply ur not being gaslit and falling for it which is their goal. They’re not making a good point they’re using your gullibility against you

It’s amazing how few of you don’t realize this is them softening you up to make their abhorrent beliefs more palatable

Last edited:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
“It’s ok to agree with a conservative” would imply ur not being gaslit and falling for it which is their goal. They’re not making a good point their using your gullibility against you

It’s amazing how few of you don’t realize this is them softening you up to make their abhorrent beliefs more palatable
What about Liz Cheney though? Or do you mean just in this case?

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps

Because, as I explained earlier, the same party that has this:

Which is 1000000x worse than the Walmart situation but doesn't say anything to address it (Supreme Court filled with Catholics that don't say anything about the church's cover up of thousands of cases of child abuse) and on and on doesn't give a shyt about this topic and is using this as a political tool, not because they give a fukk.

Any posts from Marge on this?

I'm genuinely perplexed how you can have this spelled out to you, with the evidence but can't grasp it.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps

Let me add something else. Because they have no solutions to the major issues this country faces - healthcare, wages, climate change, income inequality, education disparities, prison industrial complex etc. and because they represent corporate/wealthy interests above all else, the right wing has decided to fully push the culture war (trans issues, Jewish cabals, "grooming", CRT, etc. etc) in order to get the stupid to vote against their own interests. So any time you see a post like this from one of them it's not because they care about the poor children (look up gun deaths for children) it's because of that. Therefore, most people with sense might see this as a minor issue in the grand scheme of things that may need to be addressed, but see right through the bullshyt.