Can't believe it: Marjorie Taylor-Greene might be right this time

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
This is foul and gross.

Kids can learn about sex when they're old enough to know. They shouldn't have that shyt right next to children's toothbrushes.

If you think something like that is okay, don't have kids.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Rellly abusing the English language with this definition of grooming.

And yeah they should move that stuff to a separate area.
I'm so tired of the casual stupidity. Fools and their catch phrases and conspiracies.

Who's grooming? Corporations? To what end? Just call it inappropriate without all the dramatic bullshyt.

IvyLane

Live each day
Daps
Okay here is the low down. (my background- I developed and got these products into mainstream stores). The condom makers were looking for methods to remain relevant beyond 16-25yrs old men :shaq:. So they went into lubes to get women 40yrs+. Then they branched into vibes (vibes, bullets, and rings). They wanted to bring the more tame products from the sex shops into mainstreamstores.

For years they were not allowed not to show the actual product the front. An illustration was on the back or the front has window opening. Hence it was shelved next to whatever. It was a blue or purple box with names like euphoria or triphoria or b.happy.

Then....It took one competitor to start showing the product on the front and gaining market share + the retailers not saying shyt.. Then everyone followed suite. The products were never moved to reflect the inappropriate imagery + placement next to a kid's product:comeon:.The focus was on shelving next to the condoms and lubes. That was the main request from manufacturers.:hubie:

Last edited:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
They've had sex toys in the pharmacy section of the grocery store and Walmart for years. This isn't new. You just probably didn't notice it...

Sex is natural, normal, and healthy. When you go out of your way to deny people even the simplest of pleasure, ie masterbation, you wind up with an angry group of people.
Really scratching my head trying to figure out where all the so-called "grooming" is in selling sex toys. I mean if just selling them is the barometer because it's making kids aware that adults have sex then aren't most grocery stores, pharmacies and drug stores "grooming" kids by selling condoms, KY Jelly and Plan B as well? Where does the bullshyt end!?

My parents were never strict or religious but from a young age I knew when I stumbled upon the locked condom cabinet at my local CVS I had strayed too far into aisles I had no business being in and retreated back to my parents.

Funny how that works.....

Not too worried though since none of these 'conservative christian' lunatics actually gaf about ~tHe ChILdReN~. Their real concern is that purity-culture indoctrinated young/married Christian women will have freer access to sex-related devices that might give them some brand new ideas about what sex is SUPPOSED to feel like or result in...