Can't believe it: Marjorie Taylor-Greene might be right this time

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Some of y'all are just waiting to agree with these RWNJ's, and definitely take the temperature on these threads before you make a post either agreeing or disagreeing, lol, if some of y'all have such moral quandaries, just look in the mirror, talk yourself up, and say whatever you feel with your chest.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
i like how no one even considered that maybe her staffers (the ones she pays to take pics like this) could have POSSIBLY moved the dildoes or moved some brushes around smh

shyt i even do it myself... if i dont want this bottle of car engine treatment do you really think im walkin that shyt back to the back of the store? ill leave it right there in the freezer with the hot pockets :russ:
They’re locked up in my Walmart :yeshrug: Never seen arc toys near any toothbrushes. I’m not going to say somebody moves them there but it’s possible. I mean even if that’s the placement at that one store then that’s on them.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
I don’t have kids. But I don’t remember asking my parents about every single item they bought in the store when I was a kid. If it wasn’t food or candy that was heavily advertised on tv, I had no idea what it was they were buying nor did I care. I also didn’t go shopping for myself.

I don’t really see the problem. I’ll admit the cockring thing is kinda strange tho. I didn’t think they were mainstream. Especially not enough to be sold in Walmart :patrice:

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
just america being ashamed of the human body and sexuality again. It’s okay to put a gun in a child’s hand, but heaven forbid little hunter meets a drag queen :mjlol:
Breh, this fully encapsulates white America. I remember when my aunt worked at the movie theatre during college in 1993 and she let me stay the whole day and watch movies for free.

I'll never forget she was at the ticket booth and I was near by when some white lady, with kids near my age at 9 or 10, asked about Indecent Proposal. My aunt said it's good but has nudity. That lady then said 3 tickets to Cliffhanger and my aunt was like this has violence with machine guns and gore and that white lady said, "I'd rather my son see blood than some woman's bare breasts!" :mjlol:
These folks are sick in the head:russ:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Hold up, do some of y'all think the manager at each Walmart branch stocks the stores as they see fit? :dahell:

Nikkas talking about "That manager needs to be fired." :why:

They all follow a similar floor plan as handed down by the corporate offices, you goofballs. Store managers have zero say about what gets stocked where :pachaha:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Some of y'all are just waiting to agree with these RWNJ's, and definitely take the temperature on these threads before you make a post either agreeing or disagreeing, lol, if some of y'all have such moral quandaries, just look in the mirror, talk yourself up, and say whatever you feel with your chest.

:mjlol: Really? Thats how you're reading this thread?

:francis:Balenciaga played it right, the whole society on some 'fukk them kids' shyt.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: Really? Thats how you're reading this thread?

:francis:Balenciaga played it right, the whole society on some 'fukk them kids' shyt.
I mean he’s correct, Walmart been selling sex toys for years before the Balenciaga pedo shyt, plus all Walmarts place them differently, mine is next to the female hygiene.

I don’t understand why the she-pig doesn’t talk about why you have southern states where you can still marry children??? Where’s the conservative outrage for that though?

Daps
Go ahead and laugh. In 20 years the US is going to look like Thailand and people will be wondering “how did we get here”?
No it won’t, Thailand cares enough to give their citizens universal Healthcare and fully fund schools because unlike the US they actually give a fukk about kids.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who fukking cares. I’m tired of the right using children in order to go after shyt they don’t like.

Education that teaches equality and understanding, LGBTQ people, abortion etc

At some point you retarded mother fukkers will understand what they’re doing. They don’t give a shyt about kids or else they’d be doing shyt like fully funding schools, giving every American healthcare and getting lead the fukk out of pipes in water system. It’s amazing how easy some of you fall for this shyt
This
Yall didn't give a fukk about kids after sandy hook and Texas
Don't pretend like yall care now.

Daps
They’re locked up in my Walmart :yeshrug: Never seen arc toys near any toothbrushes. I’m not going to say somebody moves them there but it’s possible. I mean even if that’s the placement at that one store then that’s on them.
I’ve also never seen them there in my Walmart but I also wouldn’t give a fukk if they were. They’re just looking to do the moral outrage and drag kids into. None of them care about children, the posters here don’t either

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
If there are situations where items are being displayed in inappropriate places that should be looked into. However, this is right wing moral panic hysteria to go along with their "grooming" buzzword of the week. They don't care about this. If they did, they wouldn't support the man who wished Ghislaine Maxwell, the most notorious child groomer EVER, well TWICE while she was on TRIAL for it. They wouldn't have supported Roy Moore when he was running for congress. And a hundred other things I could mention.

People really fall for their okie doke.