Can't Be Primetime If You're Afraid Of The Dark #Pac12AfterDark: Stanford @ Colorado Tonight on ESPN 9PM

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They're not the same team or coaching staff as last year, so it's irrelevant to even keep comparing them.
The comparisons matter in a sense that if you compare similar opponents, then look at the remaining schedule, they won’t win another game this year. The offense would have to score every time they have the ball.

Even if they won last night, they still needed one more win to be bowl eligible.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The comparisons matter in a sense that if you compare similar opponents, then look at the remaining schedule, they won’t win another game this year. The offense would have to score every time they have the ball.

Even if they won last night, they still needed one more win to be bowl eligible.
That's all irrelevant to my point as it's still not the same team and coaching staff as last year, so it shouldn't even keep getting mentioned in the topic of discussion.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
That and you picked the wrong DC.
it certainly looks terrible for the DC ..they need to simplify and start putting more blitzing packages together …this sitting back and trying to play bend but don’t break shyt ain’t working …i think Deion gives him another year before pulling the plug tho … idk if he got it in him to fire a friend :francis:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it certainly looks terrible for the DC ..they need to simplify and start putting more blitzing packages together …this sitting back and trying to play bend but don’t break shyt ain’t working …i think Deion gives him another year before pulling the plug tho … idk if he got it in him to fire a friend :francis:

See, this is the problem Charlie Strong and many others made. They brought a guy who was clearly underqualified to be head coordinator, and let them hang around to sabotage the team. Deion should fire Kelly at the end of the season, or re-assign him. With all the hype they got, Deion can get an A-1 defensive coordinator.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Very Dan Lanning like. :mjpls:

Colorado will be just fine. Yes he has to get his guys in and he will. But they exceeded expectations so far. Which is why you got fans of other teams on here begging for attention and make threads weeks ahead of Colorado games. :dead: @Silkk :scust:

And you know good and damn all the things you wrote about rosters ain't going to make to difference at Miami. :gucci: Trash coach is a trash coach. I told ya'll when Diaz was hired that Oyes can't coach football. What do they do? Hire another damn Oye. :russ:
You don't even watch the games c00n

Why you don't ever make no HBCU game threads or talk about them at all since you so pro black?

Clown ass CAC :camby:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
In the second half even when they blitzed they couldn’t get pressure, and their corners were on an island and out of position. This is why studying film is important. When you watch them on defense 99% of the time there’s zero play recognition. Which is why you see a lot of hesitation. That’s problem one. Problem 2 is a lot of the defenders are weak. No strength to shed blockers, and no speed to protect the angles. There was a linebacker that got knocked to the ground by a tight end and who wasn’t even holding the block. And a lot of defensive players don’t play until the whistle. They stop or pull up and the offensive player breaks a tackle and gains more yards. It’s truly shameful and embarrassing.

Last night they were literally dogging it waiting for the clock to run out so they can celebrate another win.

As for the offense, that offensive line is beyond trash. No. 77 came from Kent St. he was in the same offense last year and don’t know the protections?

Overall, a lot of the players don’t know the playbook or game plan. Coach Prime expects them to study and train on their own, but that’s what he really meant when he said some players aren’t built for the moment. And when some players don’t give 100% eventually other players are going to stop.

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

They’ll reload …that offense is pass happy and designed to make QBs look great…i doubt getting elite talent at QB will be the problem …fixing that defense is the issue

They’ll get decent skill players but shadeur and hunter are bonafide first round picks

Gonna be difficult to replace them

Deion repeatedly throwing his guys under the bus, the constant filming and having meat riding media cronies who never question him will make it a hard for them to recruit in the trenches :mjpls:

I see this team treadmilling for a few years then Deion leaving

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I think Deion does give him another year, but that won't be wise. I know from experience that he is trash and won't get better. He took a top Five FSU defense made them like top 40:scust:

Since it's his first year Deion probably will give him grace and get more effective Linemen and Linebackers. But if he is terrible like this year Deion will fire him. He wants to win and friendship or not he'll cut him.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
They’ll get decent skill players but shadeur and hunter are bonafide first round picks

Gonna be difficult to replace them
Shedeur and Travis aren’t the only good players worthy of a 1st round pick in CFB …those kind of guys can be recruited and developed…don’t know why people think that part is going to be some massive uphill battle for Deion … when history has shown his ability to recruit … he got the number one player in the country to go to an HBCU and the number 1 DB to go to bum ass Colorado … i find it hard to believe that it will be harder to get talent moving forward than it was previously
Deion repeatedly throwing his guys under the bus, the constant filming and having meat riding media cronies who never question him will make it a hard for them to recruit in the trenches :mjpls:

I see this team treadmilling for a few years then Deion leaving
we’ll bookmark this convo and come back to it in a little while

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I dont think Deion is doing anything to instill that discipline though. That's the problem. The coaches are allowing the players to go unchecked, flash their watches and talk reckless.. They are getting more penalties and playing less disciplined every week when they should be getting better in that regard if it was something the coaching staff was emphasizing. I don't care if hunter is your best player.. you bench him after that stupid penalty to send a message to the team it's not gonna be tolerated. They didn't need him to beat Stanford anyway plus he was getting cooked on defense.

Deion was able to be flashy, talk to cameras and still produce. But this is college football with ateam that’s been losing for a long time. They need discipline and less cameras.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Stoutmire need to be benched indefinitely. Can’t be getting killed out there and yelling at the coach.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Maybe on the D-Line, but elite O-linemen are harder to find.

The Big Boys usually only concerned with one thing, getting to the league in a proven system. If you can pay them even better, but they not passing on programs that are sending lineman to the league every damn year. shyt even a program like Iowa is hard to contend with for them

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has Shadeur made a mistake all season?
Is this a real question lol

He’s made quite a few. But they are particularly due to holding the ball too long, which doesn’t show up in his stats.

He also had a bad pick
Shedeur and Travis aren’t the only good players worthy of a 1st round pick in CFB …those kind of guys can be recruited and developed…don’t know why people think that part is going to be some massive uphill battle for Deion … when history has shown his ability to recruit … he got the number one player in the country to go to an HBCU and the number 1 DB to go to bum ass Colorado … i find it hard to believe that it will be harder to get talent moving forward than it was previously

we’ll bookmark this convo and come back to it in a little while
I do not see Shaduer or Travis as “guaranteed 1st round picks”

Again, if Deion was not attached to these guys names, would we be speaking of them so highly?

Travis is closer than Sanders but he needs to dominate at one position (it’s looking like wideout) and learn the game or he will fade to oblivion after he’s drafted. We’ve seen Chris Gamble, Adoree Jackson etc so what he’s doing isn’t unprecedented, we just act like it because it’s Prime and Prime is using the kid for publicity (not implying he doesn’t care about the kid but I def don’t feel he’s really doing what’s best for his career, he isn’t the best athlete to ever play CFB lol)

When you see Marvin Harrison Jr, you’re watching a “guaranteed 1st round guy”. He doesn’t need the name Marvin Harrison.

Shaduer is making decisions that would get him killed in the black media but since his last name is Sanders and WE all love and admire Deion, ppl don’t want to say the stuff on TV…which is cool…black nepotism and favoritism is long overdue, I’m not mad. But when he puts on a NFL uni, that shyt is dead. Fans don’t care if your Joe Montana Brady the 3rd, if he sucks he will get ran outta town, and CFB QBs waaaaay better than him have struggled mightily in the national football league. I mean he looks even to college Tyrod Taylor and can’t hold a candle to college Jameis or Mariota…and none of these guys are starters.