Can't Be Primetime If You're Afraid Of The Dark #Pac12AfterDark: Stanford @ Colorado Tonight on ESPN 9PM

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
That's stupid and should have nothing to do with it. Strategically you want to play defense first so your offense knows exactly what it needs to do. Which in no way reduces the value you see in your QB.

How are you an NFL Hall of Famer but don't know this.
They scored …this is an irrelevant complaint ..considering the defense could have won the game in OT 1 as their offense did their job but they didn’t

vino

Superstar
Daps
They scored …this is an irrelevant complaint ..considering the defense could have won the game in OT 1 as their offense did their job but they didn’t
But O can go for a 2 point to end that bytch. They have more control of the outcome going second.

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
But O can go for a 2 point to end that bytch. They have more control of the outcome going second.
The starting offense can do the same and make the other team keep up :dahell: like i said it’s an irrelevant point because the offense ultimately did their job and put it in the defenses hand and they failed to capitalize

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Deion throwing his players under the bus and didn’t even know the name of his center

But he’s supposed to clean up recruiting :mjlol:

Got his sons acting like back to back national champs when they had some random Stanford wideout make them look pee wee status :mjlol:

Bout to be in for a rude awakening once Shadeur leaves :picard:

it will be interesting how colorado looks when sheduer leaves

They’ll reload …that offense is pass happy and designed to make QBs look great…i doubt getting elite talent at QB will be the problem …fixing that defense is the issue

vino

Superstar
Daps
The starting offense can do the same and make the other team keep up :dahell: like i said it’s an irrelevant point because the offense ultimately did their job and put it in the defenses hand and they failed to capitalize

The problem is he always goes for a field goal. If ha was playing a different coach they may elect to go for 2 in that situation. Game could be over and the Buffs defense would likely give up that 2 too. we can agree to disagree.

But they shouldn’t be in ot situations anyway to begin with.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The problem is he always goes for a field goal. If ha was playing a different coach they may elect to go for 2 in that situation. Game could be over and the Buffs defense would likely give up that 2 too. we can agree to disagree.

But they shouldn’t be in ot situations anyway to begin with.
Bro ..end of the day the defense could have stopped Stanford after the CU offense scored and won the game ..yet they failed.. the decision to take the ball first was a non issue

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
They lost this game due to bad coaching. It's was 29 to 0. They clearly had the better team. Just had to protect the lead.

Truthfully They have been poorly coached all season. They just got bailed out by Shaduer in a few close games. But there has been bad coaching every game.

The lack of discipline and penalties by the players is on the coaching too. It's actually getting worse week over week and not improving. Not sure how that happens unless the coaches are not addressing it properly and getting the players in line.

Overall this is primes team and he got to do more than just stand on the sidelines being a spectator. There is no way I'm allowing an OC to punt on 4 and 1 to an offense that had all the momentum. There is no way I'm not draining the clock and slowing the game down in the in the 3rd quarter after the 2 quick scores by standfor. They didn't start doing this until halfway in the 4th quarter for some reason. Not deferring in OT is also not smart. Just poor coaching.

This is what the “new” followers of Colorado football are learning! That this ish gon take a couple seasons…

Even Saban had to get things in place at Bama before he went on his run. It take time, this isn’t t the NFL (even tho some think it is)…these are kids who are just now navigating getting money. What UGA and Bama did is special, winning back to back ‘ships isn’t easy at all. Putting a good team on the field every Saturday is WORK!

nikkas thought he was gon come in and be great :mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Travis was never their leading receiver…even before getting hurt …not in yards not in receptions not in tds …he just got his first td yesterday…this is a stupid ass narrative … Shedeur completed 70% of his passes for 400 yards and 5 touchdowns.. who comes away from that complaining about distribution besides a troll
You went to sleep AND woke up defending Deion :snoop:

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Cmon Prime lol I’m disappointed. It’s all good he’s still been an overwhelming net positive, but he shoulda known better and been a bit more subtle when they got some wins. It was way too early to start doin victory laps. Them lil nggas gon burn out

He’s goin thru what most elite players have gon thru with coaching. Can’t relate to not being elite. Lol @ Prime lookin at his players like ‘Damn y’all lil nggas can’t talk yo shot and back it up and stay at an eltie level week in week out and overcome outside noise :mjtf:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what the “new” followers of Colorado football are learning! That this ish gon take a couple seasons…

Even Saban had to get things in place at Bama before he went on his run. It take time, this isn’t t the NFL (even tho some think it is)…these are kids who are just now navigating getting money. What UGA and Bama did is special, winning back to back ‘ships isn’t easy at all. Putting a good team on the field every Saturday is WORK!

nikkas thought he was gon come in and be great :mjlol:

Doesn't take a couple seasons to not blow a 29-0 lead at half. Doesn't take a couple seasons to know how to substitute players. Doesn't take a couple seasons to have discipline and know not to get personal fouls after the play when you get a critical stop with the game on the line the other team on 3rd down with 22 yards to go.

The youtube videos had me fooled. The one thing I thought Prime was serious about and made me a fan was discipline. This team got 0 discipline and its getting worse every week. There was a lot a little things we let fly cause of their lucky wins. But you cant overlook these things when you are loosing.