Can't Be Primetime If You're Afraid Of The Dark #Pac12AfterDark: Stanford @ Colorado Tonight on ESPN 9PM

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Been saying this since last year........Got called a c00n, Sellout, and CAC :francis:
Can't believe I'm saying this but he gets a pass because he isn't a cac.

Dude is building a culture of favoritism, lack of discipline and unaccountability before our very own eyes.

The aggressive reaction to constructive criticism of Shedeur after that USC game was telling and now he's throwing his players under the bus after blowing a 29-0 lead

I honestly believe he'll be better off when his boys leave for the NFL because it's impossible for him to stay unbiased with them on the team as things stand.

The wrist flexing and all the other shenanigans ain't it. Nothing about that shyt is "black excellence"

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

Dude is building a culture of favoritism, lack of discipline and unaccountability before our very own eyes.

The aggressive reaction to constructive criticism of Shedeur after that USC game was telling and now he's throwing his players under the bus after blowing a 29-0 lead

I honestly believe he'll be better off when his boys leave for the NFL because it's impossible for him to stay unbiased with them on the team as things stand.

The wrist flexing and all the other shenanigans ain't it. Nothing about that shyt is "black excellence"

He did this very same thing at Jackson (Spring Season)

Threw them players under the bus.

I have been said it was coming.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I do not see Shaduer or Travis as “guaranteed 1st round picks”
That’s irrelevant to what i wrote ..let’s stay on topic
Again, if Deion was not attached to these guys names, would we be speaking of them so highly?
Travis was literally the #1 player coming out of HS ..why in your brain would you think he wouldn’t be talked about considering what he was prior to playing for Deion and now what he’s doing in the field …Little prime is literally putting up historic numbers for his school and you think he wouldn’t be talked up highly? why ..what is this logic even based on
Travis is closer than Sanders but he needs to dominate at one position (it’s looking like wideout) and learn the game or he will fade to oblivion after he’s drafted. We’ve seen Chris Gamble, Adoree Jackson etc so what he’s doing isn’t unprecedented, we just act like it because it’s Prime and Prime is using the kid for publicity (not implying he doesn’t care about the kid but I def don’t feel he’s really doing what’s best for his career, he isn’t the best athlete to ever play CFB lol)
What the fukk does Chris Gamble and Adoree Jackson have to do with Travis? those are literally irrelevant comps ..not the same players it doesn’t matter what they did.

Chris and Adoree never played 130 snaps in a game that’s literally unprecedented..please at least try to present facts in these long winded replies …these posts always go on and on because people like you start your entire premises by lying …use more facts and less lies
When you see Marvin Harrison Jr, you’re watching a “guaranteed 1st round guy”. He doesn’t need the name Marvin Harrison.

Shaduer is making decisions that would get him killed in the black media but since his last name is Sanders and WE all love and admire Deion, ppl don’t want to say the stuff on TV…which is cool…black nepotism and favoritism is long overdue, I’m not mad. But when he puts on a NFL uni, that shyt is dead. Fans don’t care if your Joe Montana Brady the 3rd, if he sucks he will get ran outta town, and CFB QBs waaaaay better than him have struggled mightily in the national football league. I mean he looks even to college Tyrod Taylor and can’t hold a candle to college Jameis or Mariota…and none of these guys are starters.
This is literal incoherent babble … :francis:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Deion was able to be flashy, talk to cameras and still produce. But this is college football with ateam that’s been losing for a long time. They need discipline and less cameras.
like last year when they went 1-11 :mjlol:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
So what’s the standard that should be set? They won 4 games so the season is a success and they can all do what they want now? Lol
It’s inarguably better than last season and would be completely idiotic to insinuate that it’s been somehow a failure :mjlol:

the standard should be to try to win more games than you lose and position yourself to be a destination school for the future..which they have thus far

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I agree with you in general. But it DOES take seasons to instill discipline. To carry out your vision. He’s literally 6 games into Power 5 D1 college football…it takes seasons to recruit and bring in the right guys…I’m a Miami Hurricanes fan, we are JUST NOW getting our roster in shape. It has taken 2-3 seasons to turn it over, build depth, and execute the vision.

Again, this ain’t the NFL. Yes, guys should be more disciplined. But like you said, winning covered a LOT of missteps. Deions brash nature is contagious, but it takes more than bravado and tough talk to win big. Also, these are still “kids” at the end of the day. It takes repetition and practice. It takes focus. They have to learn that.

Yeah, them hype videos are just that, HYPE! I’ve learned the hard way, can’t trust those videos. You hardly ever see the really good teams doing that stuff. They don’t have time, they’re WORKING!

Deion used the tools he had at his disposal. He needed to create hype to get these Buffs fans to buy in and spend money on and with the team…but you don’t need those things IN SEASON, you need buy-in and focus from every teammate!

Less flash, and more substance. That’s what I hope the “new” folks watching understand. Having all the cameras and celebs is cool, til it’s distracting…cut the fluff and build this ship. He got all the eyes he needs paying attention, time to build now…
Miami fans lecturing anyone about how to rebuild while having a coach who doesn’t know what a kneel is and getting their heads bashed in by basketball schools :mjlol: Coli “analysis” in a nutshell

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I'm gonna break the mold here and say that Travis Hunter doesn't look elite in either side of the ball.

Boy is maaddd small, and you can see that in every game he's played. Son repeatedly gets jammed up on blocks by wide receivers and downright taken out of plays at times.

I'll excuse his play at corner today

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Since we exposing Prime, its been underreported how he failed vs the MEAC conference. They loss every bowl game at J State

Now I wonder if Cormani will hit the portal. Would be a bad look for Prime

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s irrelevant to what i wrote ..let’s stay on topic

Travis was literally the #1 player coming out of HS ..why in your brain would you think he wouldn’t be talked about considering what he was prior to playing for Deion and now what he’s doing in the field …Little prime is literally putting up historic numbers for his school and you think he wouldn’t be talked up highly? why ..what is this logic even based on

What the fukk does Chris Gamble and Adoree Jackson have to do with Travis? those are literally irrelevant comps ..not the same players it doesn’t matter what they did.

Chris and Adoree never played 130 snaps in a game that’s literally unprecedented..please at least try to present facts in these long winded replies …these posts always go on and on because people like you start your entire premises by lying …use more facts and less lies

This is literal incoherent babble … :francis:
nikka you know how many #1 recruits there are in the draft every year? That shyt don’t mean shyt my guy, grow up. Rivals don’t mean nothing when it comes to NFL draft. Google the top recruits from the past 10 years and see where they got drafted :russ:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
nikka you know how many #1 recruits there are in the draft every year? That shyt don’t mean shyt my guy, grow up. Rivals don’t mean nothing when it comes to NFL draft. Google the top recruits from the past 10 years and see where they got drafted :russ:
It means he had a name and relevance before he played a snap for Deion you got damn idiot :heh: why do you even post when you know that you’re embarrassing yourself bruh? you do this all the time … dumb ass nikka compared Travis Hunter to Adoree Jackson when Travis has nearly as many receiving yards in this season alone than Adoree did in his whole career at SC … just moronic low in babble … go sit the fukk down bruh ..you’re simply too incompetent

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Hate it had to be Prime, love it came from the Cardinal though.

Those wide receivers ran into each other on that Shedeur interception, not a good look all around.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Nepo Prime