Can't Be Primetime If You're Afraid Of The Dark #Pac12AfterDark: Stanford @ Colorado Tonight on ESPN 9PM

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I’m rooting for Deion. I really am.
I’m torn on what type of job I think he can do. I’m all for the social media shyt, the flash, the extra care for the players that paved the way for him (no matter what, and he can’t say it publicly, but Travis Hunter commiting to Jackson State over FSU took his spotlight over the top, and his sons sticking to play for him at an HBCU instead of D1 made his story into a National one - but this def wouldn’t have been as big w/o Hunter)

But they are not Deion. If you say the kid is the second coming of Prime but better, ppl want to see that. You can fool the celebs and influencers and old folk that are just supporting Deion, but you can’t fool people that actually watch the game and say - these kids ain’t better than or in the same class as some dudes this year, much less all timers.

Again, if you consume CSU football content all day, you think these dudes are all time greats…

But one step into the real world, does Hunter jump off the map like or would he have been the top guy over these dudes at other programs?

These players are all Juniors …the fact that you have to go compare him to upperclassmen when he’s not even draft eligible yet shows your level of stupidity once again :mjlol:

secondly …

Just to highlight this dumbass nikkas incompetence let’s look at the last 10 draft eligible #1 HS players and where they were ultimately drafted ..according to 247

2020 - Bryce Young #1
2019 - Antonio Alfano - Health Diagnosis caused him to not be able to play for an extended period ..flammed out after that
2018 - Trevor Lawrence #1
2017 - Walker Little #45
2016 - Rashad Grey #12
2015 - Trenton Thompson - Undrafted flame out
2014 - Myles Garrett #1
2013 - Robert Nkemdiche #29
2012 - Mario Edward’s #35
2011 - Jadeveon Clowney #1

10 players
4 #1 overall picks
6 first round picks
8 top 50 picks

1 moron ass idiot with a CAC in his avi thinking that he knows anything about sports yet is looking dumb once again with his worthless babble :mjlol:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You need to stick to your dumb ass fairytales about what NFL “coaching friends” told you through the grapevine and leave the analysis the fukk alone … it’s embarrassing :mjlol:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These players are all Juniors …the fact that you have to go compare him to upperclassmen when he’s not even draft eligible yet shows your level of stupidity once again :mjlol:

secondly …

Just to highlight this dumbass nikkas incompetence let’s look at the last 10 draft eligible #1 HS players and where they were ultimately drafted ..according to 247

2020 - Bryce Young #1
2019 - Antonio Alfano - Health Diagnosis caused him to not be able to play for an extended period ..flammed out after that
2018 - Trevor Lawrence #1
2017 - Walker Little #45
2016 - Rashad Grey #12
2015 - Trenton Thompson - Undrafted flame out
2014 - Myles Garrett #1
2013 - Robert Nkemdiche #29
2012 - Mario Edward’s #35
2011 - Jadeveon Clowney #1

10 players
4 #1 overall picks
6 first round picks
8 top 50 picks

1 moron ass idiot with a CAC in his avi thinking that he knows anything about sports yet is looking dumb once again with his worthless babble :mjlol:
My guy

You are overly invested and emotional, honestly.

It was cute at the beginning, but you clearly do not know what you are talking about.

Get the college kids dikk out your throat and just say you're a fan and you wish him well.

You're all over the place in this thread having a brain aneurysm because people think Travis Hunter aint the best DB or WR in the nation after getting torched for 300 by an sophomore WR from Stanford :why:

Seek help seriously lol

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
My guy

You are overly invested and emotional, honestly.
Now you’re babbling to me about emotions because your intellect has failed you yet again…. you need to focus less on being a fake ass arm chair psychologist on an internet chat board and figure out why your own brain can’t produce a coherent thought … get the fukk on somewhere you goofy nikka .. damn near everything you’ve babbled about in these posts has been proven to be flatly wrong or factually dimwitted ..go write up a titangraph about why that is my guy :mjlol:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Well he gets benched for getting beat on crossing routes. Hunter (deions “son”) and Stoutmire (deions former teamate son) got beat on crossing routes, slants, deep routes, go’s, pretty much everything and stay in. Stoutmire even had some smoke for Deion after giving up a touchdown. So maybe there is something there
:hubie:

And yes I agree with you, running to twitter is wack

:francis:
Who is Stodamire's dad?