Candice Wiggins(WNBA) retired due to dyke bullying?

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
89fe2abb8f320ee46b79cbde377c4874.jpg

I don't watch the wnba whatsoever but I found this article interesting.... sexy baller bytches getting ran off the court by studs.... :mjlol:

That's that fake Demarcus Cousin smile after being told he's been traded.

During this photoshoot, she had pad lock panties on thinking about a route out of there to get past the wolves

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Ever seen high school pictures of Maya ?

:dwillhuh:

31moore.jpg

31moore2.jpg

I wonder if someone told her to get rid of her braids and glam her image up.

Maya Moore sort of came out of the closet this summer. Due to the Zika outbreak a few WNBA athletes declined invitations to the Olympics due to the disease's birth defects.The rest
7db8e9b57f0d4716bb89e7d9545aaee8.ashx

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I played division 1 and while there was a good number of bi/lesbians, in my experience nobody was getting bullied because of it. People made jokes and plyed around but I never felt ostracized because of it.

The only thing about the lesbian thing I never liked (hs, aau, college) was players dating each other. If it was good it was cool but sometimes it fukked up the dynamic of the team if they were beefing at the time. Kinda like how dating a coworker could be bad. A lot of them are married to men with kids now though.

I'm kind of on the fence on fully believing her because while it never happened to me I have heard of people feeling weird cause they whole team was gay and lil comments beine said. But then I've met girls that didn't play on certain college teams cause they "don't fukk with that dyke shyt and it was too many" lol soo idk she mighta been on some shyt too

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
but she is homophobic and that probably lead to her "bullying"

If a white person said 98% of black people are criminals based one experience in her life, then you all would lose your mind.

And this is not a dirty little secret. A lot of WNBA teams have gay pride nights, ffs.

She a homophobe just like most of the Coli, and her comments are destructive towards women bball players.

That's not the same thing. The same thing would be a white person saying the league is 98% black, and he gets bullied, and then he says it's because he's white.

Also, the go to analogy is always to bring black people into the topic, ALWAYS.

And I absolutely believe some of those dykes were tryna turn her out, because I saw how them dyke athletes got down in college.

You're either a fakkit, or a fakkit sympathizer because you think that makes you "enlightened" or "mr. 21st century cool guy".

Go sit on one nikka:camby:

:mjlol:

So you're telling me the WNBA has 800% more lesbians relative to the American population.

What is the agenda here?

Oh I dunno, dykes like to play sports a lot more than the average female? Gee who would have thought?:jbhmm:

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I stopped playing in high school for the same reasons.

As a straight girl it can be hell. To put it in perspective for you guys, imagine you are one of two straight players on a team full of Simon Adibisi types who try you every single day you're together. And the first time you shut one down and tell them chill you're not into dykes they want to fist fight.

To a woman, a 6 foot 200 lb+ woman with a body of muscle is like Simon Adibisi. Who wants to have to fight ugly bytches and mess up their faces just to play basketball? Who wants an elbow from an obsessed/jealous dyke to fukk up their pretty?

And to those to say ignore it, thats what we did but those Adibisi dykes are habitual line steppers. Whether it be grabbing your ass, slapping/grabbing your ass randomly on some good game shyt even in street clothes, or you turning around in the shower to 3 dykes watching you shower. Girls using sex toys on girls who have yet to even be with a man, of course you will turn her out, she's 14 and her first orgasm was from a woman and all her teammates give her props for finally "not being a scared little girl"

The same way you guys have Sanduskys and other predatory types and a system that protects them, the woman's game is even more institutionalized with lesbian pedos

Pokey Chatman, all-American point guard and ex head coach of LSU had affairs with many of her players over the year including WNBA star Seimone Augustus, and when it came to light she was allowed to resign. She was known as one of the best recruiters in basketball when she stepped down and spent time with most of her players from the time they were 13-14 year old recruits. Was she ostracized like Joe Pa before he died? No, she went to coach in russia, came back and got not one but two head Coaching + GM jobs in the WNBA. Her assistant that blew the whistle on her, Carla Berry, was also her backcourt partner when they were players and she was let go at the end of the season and hasn't been seen since (this happened in 1997).

The coach who was fukking her players moved up in her profession, while the one who exposed these affairs was blackballed. That's how deep lesbianism goes in woman's basketball.

Welp, this just killed any possibility of me ever letting my daughters play organized basketball. :francis:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I highly doubt that let's step outside the WNBA for a minute. Women like her who are successful in their own right and have accumulated wealth are single by choice. She could have any man she wanted but that's not her prerogative. She is single because she hasn't found the right man. I know that she has strong religious values so it makes sense why she has gone years without letting some random guy smash. If she is going to give it up it has to be to a man of God that is equally as successful as her.
Yeah, sure. U would at least see a bf along the way. She's been in the spotlight for some time. She's trying to suppress her desire for po0n. Eventually she'll give in.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Silver lining in all this is Candice retired to begin her career in the all time great women's sport, beach volleyball.

:whoo::ohlawd::noah:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I stopped playing in high school for the same reasons.

As a straight girl it can be hell. To put it in perspective for you guys, imagine you are one of two straight players on a team full of Simon Adibisi types who try you every single day you're together. And the first time you shut one down and tell them chill you're not into dykes they want to fist fight.

To a woman, a 6 foot 200 lb+ woman with a body of muscle is like Simon Adibisi. Who wants to have to fight ugly bytches and mess up their faces just to play basketball? Who wants an elbow from an obsessed/jealous dyke to fukk up their pretty?

And to those to say ignore it, thats what we did but those Adibisi dykes are habitual line steppers. Whether it be grabbing your ass, slapping/grabbing your ass randomly on some good game shyt even in street clothes, or you turning around in the shower to 3 dykes watching you shower. Girls using sex toys on girls who have yet to even be with a man, of course you will turn her out, she's 14 and her first orgasm was from a woman and all her teammates give her props for finally "not being a scared little girl"

The same way you guys have Sanduskys and other predatory types and a system that protects them, the woman's game is even more institutionalized with lesbian pedos

Pokey Chatman, all-American point guard and ex head coach of LSU had affairs with many of her players over the year including WNBA star Seimone Augustus, and when it came to light she was allowed to resign. She was known as one of the best recruiters in basketball when she stepped down and spent time with most of her players from the time they were 13-14 year old recruits. Was she ostracized like Joe Pa before he died? No, she went to coach in russia, came back and got not one but two head Coaching + GM jobs in the WNBA. Her assistant that blew the whistle on her, Carla Berry, was also her backcourt partner when they were players and she was let go at the end of the season and hasn't been seen since (this happened in 1997).

The coach who was fukking her players moved up in her profession, while the one who exposed these affairs was blackballed. That's how deep lesbianism goes in woman's basketball.
l6cccx0_zpsuhfxrhzm.png

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Bingo. If the people on the other side of this discussion weren't part of the LGBT community, he would have sided with Wiggins. He's been scolding people in here for victim blaming in other threads and now he's doing it too. He's a bad parody of a Tumblr ultra liberal.

Tumblr and twitter helped magnify so much of the unnecessary/negative parts of sjw/ identity politics BS

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I know ya'll peep that on ESPN the ticker just vaguely mentions her retiring due to bullying and toxicity but makes no mention at all of the role the WNBA players sexuality played in it :comeon:

That's like one of the most important aspects of the story. Folks will go out of their way to protect the reputation of gay folks as if liking the same sex means you're incapable of doing bad things :camby:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I know ya'll peep that on ESPN the ticker just vaguely mentions her retiring due to bullying and toxicity but makes no mention at all of the role the WNBA players sexuality played in it :comeon:

That's like one of the most important aspects of the story. Folks will go out of their way to protect the reputation of gay folks as if liking the same sex means you're incapable of doing bad things :camby:
Gay/Lesbians are special. They aren't human like everyone else and do bad things. Nope, not at all :francis:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
she prolly was vocal about gay being a sin or some shyt cant see how gay people would bully her for being straight lol

You must haven't spent much time around bulldykes breh

I had a supervisor years ago that bragged about beatin' bytches and turning broads out

They really be on some vampire shyt