Candice Wiggins(WNBA) retired due to dyke bullying?

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I can't take Bird seriously....Bird says she was gay when she played for uconn.But yet,she went to an awards show with N.Carter to throw the public off.Also,Bird alledgedly dated Jamal Crawford.

2005 SI article

SUE BIRD
SEATTLE STORM GUARD

JAMAL CRAWFORD
KNICKS GUARD

FRIENDS INTRODUCED Crawford and Bird at a charity basketball game in Seattle in 2003. "He was shy," says Bird. "But you could tell he was real down-to-earth." At a postgame dinner they talked about hoops and music, and ever since their platonic friendship has deepened. They e-mail regularly while Bird spends her off-season with Dynamo Moscow in the EuroLeague. "We like similar music. She likes Notorious B.I.G.; I like Jay-Z," says Crawford, a Seattle native who plans to attend Bird's games this summer. "But we never tire of talking basketball. We give each other pointers." --Sarah Thurmond

Sue,imo,was using famous men to cover up the fact that she was gay.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
kgL0mJk.png

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
The media won't touch it but I will, it seems to be the women playing men's sports that causes
this Lesbionic trait to manifest itself. Basketball and Softball and Tennis being the main culprits.
Women's Field Hockey is another. Swimming, Diving and Gymnastics don't seem to have a proliferation of
Lesbians. I'm not an anthropologist but any fool can make some type of connection between girls playing traditionally men's
sports and manifesting male behaviors. Girls acting like men in the arena as well as in the bedroom.
Girls becoming attracted to other girls with male character traits, when there are no men around.
So basically if you guys are not getting any trim, you can blame Title IX.
------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows. George Orwell
View media item 12212
Definitely...I hate how folks always say everybody is born that way. Some may be but environment can have a huge influence on sexuality also.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I can't take Bird seriously....Bird says she was gay when she played for uconn.But yet,she went to an awards show with N.Carter to throw the public off.Also,Bird alledgedly dated Jamal Crawford.

2005 SI article

Sue,imo,was using famous men to cover up the fact that she was gay.
Um, yeah
Gay men date women all the time to cover up the fact they're gay too. They're called beards

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Um, yeah
Gay men date women all the time to cover up the fact they're gay too. They're called beards

Duh....my point is that Bird admitting to being gay while at uconn makes her look even more stupid for putting on a charade all these years.She would've been better off just saying she wasn't being honest with herself at the time,and was concerned with the negative impact coming out would have on her career.

People are tyring to make Bird some type of hero for coming out.bytch please.....you waited until you stopped playing overseas,and after you signed your last wnba contract.when Swoopes came out,people treated her like a pariah,while Bird is being praised,and has a job as a espn commentator.

Last edited: