Candice Wiggins(WNBA) retired due to dyke bullying?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
All I know is my babe Mya Moore is not a dyke. :noah:
Lemme ask u, do u think a bish that fine would go all these yrs w/o 1 dude lettin the world know he smashin? She's a Sheryl Swoops lesbo. Her religious beliefs won't allow her to come out the closet. But she definitely wants vagina. Her and Sue Bird are like that.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I stopped playing in high school for the same reasons.

As a straight girl it can be hell. To put it in perspective for you guys, imagine you are one of two straight players on a team full of Simon Adibisi types who try you every single day you're together. And the first time you shut one down and tell them chill you're not into dykes they want to fist fight.

To a woman, a 6 foot 200 lb+ woman with a body of muscle is like Simon Adibisi. Who wants to have to fight ugly bytches and mess up their faces just to play basketball? Who wants an elbow from an obsessed/jealous dyke to fukk up their pretty?

And to those to say ignore it, thats what we did but those Adibisi dykes are habitual line steppers. Whether it be grabbing your ass, slapping/grabbing your ass randomly on some good game shyt even in street clothes, or you turning around in the shower to 3 dykes watching you shower. Girls using sex toys on girls who have yet to even be with a man, of course you will turn her out, she's 14 and her first orgasm was from a woman and all her teammates give her props for finally "not being a scared little girl"

The same way you guys have Sanduskys and other predatory types and a system that protects them, the woman's game is even more institutionalized with lesbian pedos

Pokey Chatman, all-American point guard and ex head coach of LSU had affairs with many of her players over the year including WNBA star Seimone Augustus, and when it came to light she was allowed to resign. She was known as one of the best recruiters in basketball when she stepped down and spent time with most of her players from the time they were 13-14 year old recruits. Was she ostracized like Joe Pa before he died? No, she went to coach in russia, came back and got not one but two head Coaching + GM jobs in the WNBA. Her assistant that blew the whistle on her, Carla Berry, was also her backcourt partner when they were players and she was let go at the end of the season and hasn't been seen since (this happened in 1997).

The coach who was fukking her players moved up in her profession, while the one who exposed these affairs was blackballed. That's how deep lesbianism goes in woman's basketball.

Gatdamn :merchant:

Anyanwu

Pro
Supporter
Daps
It's kind of disheartening, yet unsurprising, to see some of the liberals on this site run up in this thread and start making assumptions about Candice Wiggins simply because she made an obvious hyperbolic, but not disparaging, remark about the WNBA being 98% lesbian. Weird how some people don't mind blaming the victim so long as they don't like that person for whatever reason.

Here's her clarification for the obtuse:

"It was my way to illustrate the isolation that I felt personally. I felt like the 2 percent versus the 98 percent."

Anyway of course gays bully people. Virtually every group of people bullies another when they have the majority/power to do so. I don't know why certain people on the left try to pretend LGBT people are some bastion of tolerance. Gay blacks and other racial minorities face discrimination within the LGBT community, because they are just people and a lot of people, especially wypipo, are bigoted/racist (whether that's classic Racist or diet racist). That's what intersectionality in these communities hopes to address.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Work in a field dominated by dykes brehettes. That's like a straight man complaining about all the fakkits at his nail shop. I wouldn't want daughter around them bull daggers anyway

• Women's basketball didn't used to be like this. It used to be dominated by women like Pat Summitt (who was no dyke). This new culture has sprung up since the WNBA got started
  • This could be the only way a girl like this could get a scholarship to college
  • A straight man would probably be working with mostly straight women at a nail shop. Plus, most of the customers would be straight women, so he'd basically be around women all day

Its exactly tjhe same thing.

You can't generalize a group of people. If I said 95% of starbucks workers love eating ass because of a few experiences Ive had with Starbucks employees, then thats still a generalization.

You brehs really doing mental gymnastics.

where did she say someone tried to rape her? :wtf:

You dudes are stuck on stupid. Why do you want to be the white men you hate?

• Dude, there's only 144 players in the WNBA. They all went to college with each other and play in the Olympics together. You're telling me that she can't personally know the overwhelming majority of the players in the league after 9 years?
  • And you don't think that everybody knows everybody's business in a league that small?

its big enough that she hasnt met every WNBA player over her 8-9 year career. I can almost guarantee most of her teammates werent lesbians or bisexual, and they just didnt like her because she says stupid things like this.

She is a homophobic idiot who's words are damaging to young female hoopers.

Name ONE homophobic thing she said?

And why are you projecting your opinions on to her. She never said she was against homosexual relationships.

I stopped playing in high school for the same reasons.

As a straight girl it can be hell. To put it in perspective for you guys, imagine you are one of two straight players on a team full of Simon Adibisi types who try you every single day you're together. And the first time you shut one down and tell them chill you're not into dykes they want to fist fight.

To a woman, a 6 foot 200 lb+ woman with a body of muscle is like Simon Adibisi. Who wants to have to fight ugly bytches and mess up their faces just to play basketball? Who wants an elbow from an obsessed/jealous dyke to fukk up their pretty?

And to those to say ignore it, thats what we did but those Adibisi dykes are habitual line steppers. Whether it be grabbing your ass, slapping/grabbing your ass randomly on some good game shyt even in street clothes, or you turning around in the shower to 3 dykes watching you shower. Girls using sex toys on girls who have yet to even be with a man, of course you will turn her out, she's 14 and her first orgasm was from a woman and all her teammates give her props for finally "not being a scared little girl"

The same way you guys have Sanduskys and other predatory types and a system that protects them, the woman's game is even more institutionalized with lesbian pedos

Pokey Chatman, all-American point guard and ex head coach of LSU had affairs with many of her players over the year including WNBA star Seimone Augustus, and when it came to light she was allowed to resign. She was known as one of the best recruiters in basketball when she stepped down and spent time with most of her players from the time they were 13-14 year old recruits. Was she ostracized like Joe Pa before he died? No, she went to coach in russia, came back and got not one but two head Coaching + GM jobs in the WNBA. Her assistant that blew the whistle on her, Carla Berry, was also her backcourt partner when they were players and she was let go at the end of the season and hasn't been seen since (this happened in 1997).

The coach who was fukking her players moved up in her profession, while the one who exposed these affairs was blackballed. That's how deep lesbianism goes in woman's basketball.

Of course the punk ass liberal police like @mastermind & @GPBear won't respond to this quote.
:mjlol: way to take her literally as if it isn't obvious that she was being figurative. You don't want to believe her because she contradicts your dishonest point of view of homosexuality.

He has an agenda. He's a liberal left guard dog.

Of course he is. Idiots like him are why Donald Trump is president. They're so dishonest, it makes him look honest in comparison

Gays are the least violent group according domestic abuse rates....

Lesbians are the ones beating their partners up though.....

Not true

A study in the US suggests that same-sex relationships suffer higher levels of domestic violence than heterosexual ones. Why is this, and how are Americans dealing with the problem?

Is violence more common in same-sex relationships? - BBC News

:russ:

Next time a racist, cisgender white man says that they feel oppressed, imma need you to side with them.

• People who aren't crazy don't use terms like "cisgender"
  • Comparing a Black woman who's had as rough of a life as Candice Wiggins has had to White men is the epitome of why so many of us don't respect you dumb ass liberal SJW types. There's literally nothing Candice Wiggins could do to be like a "racist, cisgender white man", idiot.

Well to be fair, per this deadspin article:

Wiggins doesn’t explicitly say anything derogatory about women in the league who are lesbians—and, in fact, she once had glowing words for a a WNBA Pride Night—but beyond the sheer oddness of this estimation, she seems to have some strange ideas about womanhood.

http://deadspin.com/candice-wiggins-claims-she-was-bullied-for-being-straig-1792571231

Another post that the PC police will not respond to

Well I can't say I'm surprised but I thought ppl already knew that most or half of the WNBA were probably gay. I'm just surprised that the WNBA has been around 20 yrs w/no growth in new teams.

• The NBA uses them as a prop & a tax write off. It's essentially a charity at this point. It shows that they "care" about women and girls. It also allows them to push the gay agenda.

• This is corporate philanthropy at it's worst. They're enabling the WNBA to remain terrible because they know it will never go out of business at this point, because the NBA won't let it.

Well this explains it,

Candice Wiggins’ Accomplishments Tainted by Father’s Dark Legacy

Candice Wiggins Dad died of AIDS, so all the news stories would be about him and not her. She felt there was no one (friend, coach, family) to talk to, so she turned to God.

I'm sure during one of those conversations with her, Jesus informed her of how terrible it was to be sharing a court with those filthy homosexuals :mjpls:

"She’s grown in her faith and has learned even more about her identity in Jesus Christ. And now after 8 years in professional basketball Candice has recently announced her retirement.

But there’s one thing she’ll always take with her.

“For me, Jesus was a path, a leader. He gave me an outlet, a way where I didn't have to be perfect. My life didn't have to be perfect. He gave me a way out of all of the guilt that I had held on to, all of the people-pleasing. I finally could just exhale.”"

• She actually had nothing terrible to say about homosexuals, but I'm sure you won't respond to that post where she had nothing but glowing things to say about WNBA Pride Night.
  • And using the girls father who died of AIDS because he was a drug addict is lower than low. You idiots are just as bad as the Trump supporters and Milo whatever his name is. Whenever somebody disagrees with you you just slander and bully them.

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Lemme ask u, do u think a bish that fine would go all these yrs w/o 1 dude lettin the world know he smashin? She's a Sheryl Swoops lesbo. Her religious beliefs won't allow her to come out the closet. But she definitely wants vagina. Her and Sue Bird are like that.

I highly doubt that let's step outside the WNBA for a minute. Women like her who are successful in their own right and have accumulated wealth are single by choice. She could have any man she wanted but that's not her prerogative. She is single because she hasn't found the right man. I know that she has strong religious values so it makes sense why she has gone years without letting some random guy smash. If she is going to give it up it has to be to a man of God that is equally as successful as her.

Last edited:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I remember about 14 years ago there was a wnba player who was investigated for the sexual assault of one of her teammates.

USATODAY.com - Latasha Byears investigated for sexual assault

Latasha Byears investigated for sexual assault

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Former WNBA player Latasha Byears, who helped the Los Angeles Sparks to two league championships, is under investigation for allegedly sexually assaulting a former teammate, a television station reported. Byears and three men who have no connection to the Sparks allegedly raped the victim at a party following a June 5 game against the Sacramento Monarchs at Staples Center,

The alledged victim left the league then came back 5 years later.

Investigated player

g_byears2_195.jpg

lbyears.jpg

toto.jpg

latasha-byears-of-the-houston-comets-stands-on-the-court-during-the-picture-id74612337

She's also a rapper,and goes by the name "Tot"

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Lesbianism and gay is predatory lifestyle maintained through insecure individuals trying to control and dominate as a means to empower themselves.

That is why with all the gays in the world you continue to see them prowling trying to "turn people out" because that domination, or feeling of "I turned someone out" gives them a sense of accomplishment and achievement.

That is why that lifestyle is bullshyt.

Now of course because propaganda is in place, this kind of story will get swept under the rug, just like the high levels of molestation from gay men to little boys, just like the high levels of disease and deaths in that life style, just like the high levels of rape from men on men and women on women quickly increasing but never talked about because they have to push the agenda.

Repped.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lol what happend to that sisterhood feminist be talking about lol im guessing if you not gay are uber femenist you aint apart of the group.

Oh and let your daughters play basketball brehs
Sista hood sounds like white masons brotherhood. Fruits

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
This entire thread I've been thinking damn Candace "parker" looks different

Who cares about wnba, bytches get molested everyday she'll be alright [Cam'ron voice]