Candice Wiggins(WNBA) retired due to dyke bullying?

Mars

Superstar
Daps
bytches is really on some adebisi from oz shyt in the wnba.

she said 98% gay :jbhmm:, not my maya moore :to:

i gave up on briann january and melissa coleman, i'm certain they've caught the stud-itis bug :mjcry:

Ever seen high school pictures of Maya ?

:dwillhuh:

31moore.jpg

31moore2.jpg

I wonder if someone told her to get rid of her braids and glam her image up.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s 2010 National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey reports on the lifetime prevalence of rape, physical violence or stalking by an intimate partner, focusing for the first time on victimization by sexual orientation. It finds a victimization prevalence of 43.8 percent for lesbians, making it the second most affected group after bisexual women (61.1 percent), ahead of bisexual men (37.3 percent), heterosexual women (35 percent), heterosexual men (29 percent) and homosexual men (26 percent)

The CDC’s 2010 National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey, released again in 2013 with new analysis, reports in its first-ever study focusing on victimization by sexual orientation that the lifetime prevalence of rape, physical violence, or stalking by an intimate partner was 43.8 percent for lesbians, 61.1 percent for bisexual women, and 35 percent for heterosexual women, while it was 26 percent for gay men, 37.3 percent for bisexual men, and 29 percent for heterosexual men (this study did not include gender identity or expression).

Gay men at 26 % and lesbian battery at 43.8 %..... :gucci:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll flat out say it I'll never watcher WNBA if they continually force these lesbians and allow them to get away with stuff like this....Yes as a man I do prefer to see more attractive females playing basketball...

And I understand that some of them are lesbians but if the ones who are straight are being discriminated against I think that should be illegal and immoral.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Hopefully, Maya Moore, Skyler Diggins, Candice Parker and Candice Wiggins all make it out with their Vaginas not being violated

:scust:

@ Brittany Griner walking in, dressed like a 1990's wu-tang affiliate, good gaming a teammate, and saying " yo dun you heared that migo's son" ?

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
but she is homophobic and that probably lead to her "bullying"

If a white person said 98% of black people are criminals based one experience in her life, then you all would lose your mind.

And this is not a dirty little secret. A lot of WNBA teams have gay pride nights, ffs.

She a homophobe just like most of the Coli, and her comments are destructive towards women bball players.
The 98% is an obvious overestimation. You're fixated on that number to deflect away from the part of her getting bullied.

The bolded is real interesting to me, because you've told us how the Coli hates women. Yet here you are, not just dismissing, not just labeling, but victim-blaming a women. This is mad hypocritical.

Daps
I stopped playing in high school for the same reasons.

As a straight girl it can be hell. To put it in perspective for you guys, imagine you are one of two straight players on a team full of Simon Adibisi types who try you every single day you're together. And the first time you shut one down and tell them chill you're not into dykes they want to fist fight.

To a woman, a 6 foot 200 lb+ woman with a body of muscle is like Simon Adibisi. Who wants to have to fight ugly bytches and mess up their faces just to play basketball? Who wants an elbow from an obsessed/jealous dyke to fukk up their pretty?

And to those to say ignore it, thats what we did but those Adibisi dykes are habitual line steppers. Whether it be grabbing your ass, slapping/grabbing your ass randomly on some good game shyt even in street clothes, or you turning around in the shower to 3 dykes watching you shower. Girls using sex toys on girls who have yet to even be with a man, of course you will turn her out, she's 14 and her first orgasm was from a woman and all her teammates give her props for finally "not being a scared little girl"

The same way you guys have Sanduskys and other predatory types and a system that protects them, the woman's game is even more institutionalized with lesbian pedos

Pokey Chatman, all-American point guard and ex head coach of LSU had affairs with many of her players over the year including WNBA star Seimone Augustus, and when it came to light she was allowed to resign. She was known as one of the best recruiters in basketball when she stepped down and spent time with most of her players from the time they were 13-14 year old recruits. Was she ostracized like Joe Pa before he died? No, she went to coach in russia, came back and got not one but two head Coaching + GM jobs in the WNBA. Her assistant that blew the whistle on her, Carla Berry, was also her backcourt partner when they were players and she was let go at the end of the season and hasn't been seen since (this happened in 1997).

The coach who was fukking her players moved up in her profession, while the one who exposed these affairs was blackballed. That's how deep lesbianism goes in woman's basketball.
:laff:literally there are tears coming out of my eyes

adebisi-laugh-o.gif

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Hopefully, Maya Moore, Skyler Diggins, Candice Parker and Candice Wiggins all make it out with their Vaginas not being violated

:scust:

@ Brittany Griner walking in, dressed like a 1990's wu-tang affiliate, good gaming a teammate, and saying " yo dun you heared that migo's son" ?
Based on that 98% dykeness. Those are legit the only straight chicks in the whole league :mjlol:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Where's Bomani? Where are the black feminists? No talk of "toxic masculinity"? No talk of a Black woman getting harassed? No think pieces? That's what the fukk I thought. :martin:

But a let a white woman make the same claims, top story on ESPN:mjpls:
Those people are too busy attacking Wiggins acting like she was the agitator

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The 98% is an obvious overestimation. You're fixated on that number to deflect away from the part of her getting bullied.

The bolded is real interesting to me, because you've told us how the Coli hates women. Yet here you are, not just dismissing, not just labeling, but victim-blaming a women. This is mad hypocritical.

Bingo. If the people on the other side of this discussion weren't part of the LGBT community, he would have sided with Wiggins. He's been scolding people in here for victim blaming in other threads and now he's doing it too. He's a bad parody of a Tumblr ultra liberal.