Candice Wiggins(WNBA) retired due to dyke bullying?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maya Moore sort of came out of the closet this summer. Due to the Zika outbreak a few WNBA athletes declined invitations to the Olympics due to the disease's birth defects.The rest
7db8e9b57f0d4716bb89e7d9545aaee8.ashx

Also remember that tamika catchings is married to a brotha and got married last year in February.

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Yeah, sure. U would at least see a bf along the way. She's been in the spotlight for some time. She's trying to suppress her desire for po0n. Eventually she'll give in.

My babe ain't into that stuff. When Maya and I get married I'll make sure to send you a invite.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
And they wonder why the WNBA has struggled since its inception....nobody wants to watch a bunch of dykes do layups all day....if the NBA Or NFL was known to be 98 percent fags nobody would watch that shyt either. But i wonder why women have to be or turn gay to play bball tho like why is it such a high rate of dyking going on with them
That testosterone bump.. Brings out some masculine desires :shaq:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women still get don't get the benefit of the doubt in being victims when it comes to cases of harassment? False equivalency of race and gender identity is a tell-tale of a lazy and weak mind.
Who the fukk sympathizes with the oppressor?

fukk the semantics, anyone who has been around a diverse group of people know that lesbian and gay male relationships are very primitive. Dominance is huge factor in there relationships.

Doesn't surprise me at all this occurs and media outlets don't care to cover it.

Remember we are shytty people all of us. One group doesn't get to evade those facts.