Candice Wiggins(WNBA) retired due to dyke bullying?

Daps
Reppin
DMV
i saw those before :scust:

initially i was thinking of her draft photos

JanuaryDraft.jpg
damn shame

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Damn that's wild but believable. These dykes love to try and turn a straight chick out. Young M.A even said she don't like going after already gay girls, she wants the straight ones.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I know ya'll peep that on ESPN the ticker just vaguely mentions her retiring due to bullying and toxicity but makes no mention at all of the role the WNBA players sexuality played in it :comeon:

That's like one of the most important aspects of the story. Folks will go out of their way to protect the reputation of gay folks as if liking the same sex means you're incapable of doing bad things :camby:

ESPN won't talk about it :whoo:because behind the scenes they really are :steviej:behind scenes.

I don't know how many times I tell y'all this. But ESPN is owned by Disney which is filled with homosexuals and pedophiles. Of course they are going downplay shyt like this and over play shyt like Michael Sam, showing him kiss his boyfriend with cake all over their faces was the most foul.

Disney also owns ABC, which is why there is so many gay friendly programming. They even have a interracial lesbian couple tv show on ABC family. :scustscust:

:mjpls:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I played division 1 and while there was a good number of bi/lesbians, in my experience nobody was getting bullied because of it. People made jokes and plyed around but I never felt ostracized because of it.

The only thing about the lesbian thing I never liked (hs, aau, college) was players dating each other. If it was good it was cool but sometimes it fukked up the dynamic of the team if they were beefing at the time. Kinda like how dating a coworker could be bad. A lot of them are married to men with kids now though.

I'm kind of on the fence on fully believing her because while it never happened to me I have heard of people feeling weird cause they whole team was gay and lil comments beine said. But then I've met girls that didn't play on certain college teams cause they "don't fukk with that dyke shyt and it was too many" lol soo idk she mighta been on some shyt too
This inclination to doubt this woman is quite telling. There's no reason not to believe her other than not wanting to believe her. It's also quite telling that the claiming to have doubts about whether she's being honest about her experience are gay supporters. The lesson here is that liberals are full of shyt. They use fake morals and self righteousness to push their agendas which makes them no better than fake religious conservatives. Liberals don't really believe in any of the shyt that they claim to stand for. heh: at how liberals are throwing this chic under the bus.