Candice Wiggins(WNBA) retired due to dyke bullying?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
after reading the article
Candice's story kinda plays out
like Diamond and Ronnie in Players Club

tumblr_llatmck1MN1qc7rkko1_500.gif

players-club-o.gif

tumblr_mj9a81AHv91rettsqo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mgn8x83wSS1r8ekbfo1_400.gif
My drunk ass dad took me to see that in the theaters :mjlol:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Well this explains it,

Candice Wiggins’ Accomplishments Tainted by Father’s Dark Legacy

Candice Wiggins Dad died of AIDS, so all the news stories would be about him and not her. She felt there was no one (friend, coach, family) to talk to, so she turned to God.

I'm sure during one of those conversations with her, Jesus informed her of how terrible it was to be sharing a court with those filthy homosexuals :mjpls:

"She’s grown in her faith and has learned even more about her identity in Jesus Christ. And now after 8 years in professional basketball Candice has recently announced her retirement.

But there’s one thing she’ll always take with her.

“For me, Jesus was a path, a leader. He gave me an outlet, a way where I didn't have to be perfect. My life didn't have to be perfect. He gave me a way out of all of the guilt that I had held on to, all of the people-pleasing. I finally could just exhale.”"

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
There were rumors of the middle school coach being a lesby. And this was back in 97

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:beli: If she says it is 98% I fukken believe her. It definitely has to be in the high 90s

Guess which ones are the straight ones in this photo?

It is 100% bull dyke on the NY Liberty. Look at these broads. :scustscust:

:laughing::laff: Chicago Skye. Which one the straight one? :comeon: Yeah I said which "one". :sas2:

Damn shame candices concerns are not going to be addressed, because it doesn't fit the agenda. Just like gay on gay spousal abuse.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Lesbianism and gay is predatory lifestyle maintained through insecure individuals trying to control and dominate as a means to empower themselves.

That is why with all the gays in the world you continue to see them prowling trying to "turn people out" because that domination, or feeling of "I turned someone out" gives them a sense of accomplishment and achievement.

That is why that lifestyle is bullshyt.

Now of course because propaganda is in place, this kind of story will get swept under the rug, just like the high levels of molestation from gay men to little boys, just like the high levels of disease and deaths in that life style, just like the high levels of rape from men on men and women on women quickly increasing but never talked about because they have to push the agenda.

I don't know if it's true for gay men, but a lot of women with women aren't gay. They're sexuallly abused and got put on that path at a young age. I was on some forum and it was crazy how women were "not feeling attracted" to women anymore :mjlol: There's something with lesbians called the sex desert where they even stop fukking and get fat

I kind of think that's part of why lesbians hate straight men so much. They know they can't compete. :smugbiden:

Blade

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's probably not 98% but majority of the people involved in women's basketball are either dykes or look like dykes.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
... some commentaries about the story questioned Wiggins’ “98 percent” number. She said Tuesday that she used that figure more to be illustrative than factual.

I see.

This might come as a shock to people, but most athletes, regardless of gender, are focused on more things than their teammate's genitals. Petty shyt like...y'know...WINNING.