Candice Wiggins(WNBA) retired due to dyke bullying?

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Notice those feminists/LGBT are quiet about this. :sas2:

They probably wanted her to lick the puss and she was like :huhldup:.

Some of the cacs over at deadspin were actually victim blaming. :picard:

Talking about she is probably a bytch and deserved it.

ETA: :beli:Looks like simple nikkas are doing it in this thread also.

where are all the black feminazi women supporting there black sis:sas2:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope.

Any sexual harrassment claims were invented by you and others like you. She mentioned none of that.

You apparently also have no idea what an ad hominem is and your attempts to accuse others of it while justifying your own use is downright Trumpian. :heh:

You are a clown.

Like @Gravity asserts, Candice says she was bullied for being straight. Here's the quote where she says it:

"Me being heterosexual and straight, and being vocal in my identity as a straight woman was huge,” Wiggins said.

People were deliberately trying to hurt me all of the time. I had never been called the B-word so many times in my life than I was in my rookie season. I’d never been thrown to the ground so much. The message was: ‘We want you to know we don’t like you.’”

Source: http://deadspin.com/candice-wiggins-claims-she-was-bullied-for-being-straig-1792571231

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Like @Gravity asserts, Candice says she was bullied for being straight. Here's the quote where she says it:

"Me being heterosexual and straight, and being vocal in my identity as a straight woman was huge,” Wiggins said.

People were deliberately trying to hurt me all of the time. I had never been called the B-word so many times in my life than I was in my rookie season. I’d never been thrown to the ground so much. The message was: ‘We want you to know we don’t like you.’”

Source: http://deadspin.com/candice-wiggins-claims-she-was-bullied-for-being-straig-1792571231
Yes I already explained this.

Do you view Andrew Bogut as the victim because he hates the culture of the NBA?

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Lol she said 98 percent of players are gay

What about gay on heterosexual crime.

Hoh
Hard on heterosexuals

All those dirty hoes eatin each other out after pratice lol

"You went 3 for 19 candice, you know what time it is :usure:"

THERES HUGE GAY POPULATION
AND A HUGE BISEXUAL POPULATION IN THE WNBA.

SHE JUST GROUPED THE GAYS AND BI'S 2GETHER.

JUST 2 PERCENT NEVER ATE p*ssy IN THEIR LIVES.
:devil:
:evil:

Ya'll are not right I swear :bryan:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes I already explained this.

Do you view Andrew Bogut as the victim because he hates the culture of the NBA?

Your explanation isn't persuasive at all. Bogut's opinion about the NBA is irrelevant to what Candice says. Candice says she was bullied by lesbians for being straight. Your projections and misrepresentation of her view doesn't change anything of what she said.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Well I can't say I'm surprised but I thought ppl already knew that most or half of the WNBA were probably gay. I'm just surprised that the WNBA has been around 20 yrs w/no growth in new teams.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Your explanation isn't persuasive at all. Bogut's opinion about the NBA is irrelevant to what Candice says. Candice says she was bullied by lesbians for being straight. Your projections and misrepresentation of her view doesn't change anything of what she said.
Ok, breh. Everybody always wants to play the victim in these situations. Some people can read between the lines and some can't :manny:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped playing in high school for the same reasons.

As a straight girl it can be hell. To put it in perspective for you guys, imagine you are one of two straight players on a team full of Simon Adibisi types who try you every single day you're together. And the first time you shut one down and tell them chill you're not into dykes they want to fist fight.

To a woman, a 6 foot 200 lb+ woman with a body of muscle is like Simon Adibisi. Who wants to have to fight ugly bytches and mess up their faces just to play basketball? Who wants an elbow from an obsessed/jealous dyke to fukk up their pretty?

And to those to say ignore it, thats what we did but those Adibisi dykes are habitual line steppers. Whether it be grabbing your ass, slapping/grabbing your ass randomly on some good game shyt even in street clothes, or you turning around in the shower to 3 dykes watching you shower. Girls using sex toys on girls who have yet to even be with a man, of course you will turn her out, she's 14 and her first orgasm was from a woman and all her teammates give her props for finally "not being a scared little girl"

The same way you guys have Sanduskys and other predatory types and a system that protects them, the woman's game is even more institutionalized with lesbian pedos

Pokey Chatman, all-American point guard and ex head coach of LSU had affairs with many of her players over the year including WNBA star Seimone Augustus, and when it came to light she was allowed to resign. She was known as one of the best recruiters in basketball when she stepped down and spent time with most of her players from the time they were 13-14 year old recruits. Was she ostracized like Joe Pa before he died? No, she went to coach in russia, came back and got not one but two head Coaching + GM jobs in the WNBA. Her assistant that blew the whistle on her, Carla Berry, was also her backcourt partner when they were players and she was let go at the end of the season and hasn't been seen since (this happened in 1997).

The coach who was fukking her players moved up in her profession, while the one who exposed these affairs was blackballed. That's how deep lesbianism goes in woman's basketball.
the fact some of y'all still debating after this post shows the mindset. I never knew about that coach...good stuff

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just accuses her of being homophobic with no proof whatsoever. Gays and their supporters are so hypocritical. They're completely intolerant of anyone who doesn't openly join them in celebrating homosexuality.

I'm trying to figure out what homophobic statement was made. She said nothing wrong. Maybe she exaggerated the numbers but she's only describing her experiences. That man seems to have some type of agenda.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Nope.

Any sexual harrassment claims were invented by you and others like you. She mentioned none of that.
Learn what "apparently" means dummy. I didn't say that she said that she was harassed. I made an obvious inference based on what she did say. Even in her quotes she admits to not wanting to say too much. She did claim that she was harassed/bullied and while she didn't come and directly say that some of the harassment was sexual it's not much of a reach based on what she said.

You apparently also have no idea what an ad hominem is and your attempts to accuse others of it while justifying your own use is downright Trumpian. :heh:

You are a clown.
appealing to one's prejudices, emotions, or special interests rather than to one's intellect or reason.
attacking an opponent's character rather than answering his argument.
the definition of ad hominem

Just insulting someone isn't an ad hominem. An ad hominem is when you insult someone in place of challenging the argument with intellect. The irony of you. You're proof that ignorance/stupidity is bliss.