Candice Wiggins(WNBA) retired due to dyke bullying?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I had a family friend that took his daughters to a WNBA game years back.

Came back and said "Never Again", place was full of lesbians and not a good "family atmosphere"

Which has nothing to do with the first part right? :leostare: Some of the people here have taken their female family members to games and have had good experiences.

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which has nothing to do with the first part right? :leostare: Some of the people here have taken their female family members to games and have had good experiences.

Not sure what your point is. My friend didn't want his daughters around kissing lesbians. Some of us like to raise our own children without having the outside world raise them...

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Learn what "apparently" means dummy. I didn't say that she said that she was harassed. I made an obvious inference based on what she did say. Even in her quotes she admits to not wanting to say too much. She did claim that she was harassed/bullied and while she didn't come and directly say that some of the harassment was sexual it's not much of a reach based on what she said.

appealing to one's prejudices, emotions, or special interests rather than to one's intellect or reason.
attacking an opponent's character rather than answering his argument.
the definition of ad hominem

Just insulting someone isn't an ad hominem. An ad hominem is when you insult someone in place of challenging the argument with intellect. The irony of you. You're proof that ignorance/stupidity is bliss.
So the things she actually says [98% of the league is gay] you rationalize as "obviously figurative" because its clearly false otherwise. Meanwhile the things she doesn't say [I was sexually harrased and assaulted by WNBA players], you make up because "its not too much of a reach."

Then accuse me of being dishonest.

"Apparently" means something is apparent. None of that was apparent. You just made it up.

You havent used an ounce of intellect or reason in 10,000 posts. :camby: Goodbye.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I have 2 sisters who played in high school.....you talking 100% truth.

Middle sis and baby sis....

Middle sis kept it straight, but they got to my baby sis:mjcry:

But it was temporary.She never turned butch, but she ended up in a relationship with a butch broad for 2 years.

Went through a bunch of crazy drama, then went back to niccaz.

Married with 3 big head kids now:whew:
:mjlol::lolbron::russ: she is delivert

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
its even worse in the high schools

i know a couple broad hoopers got turned out by the time we graduated

bottomline being gay is a sexual fetish.... keep that shyt to yoself this woman shouldnt have to retire thats crazy smh

what does 'got turned out' mean?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Nah Im sure she was bullied, not for being a rookie but for being "vocal about being straight" aka probably calling them nasty bulldykes, heathens, etc. She straight up said she hates that culture, and they got some hardcore hos (no Imus) who feel just as strongly about their views so it was bound to happen. You cant walk around being openly disgusted with the lifestyle of a bunch of your coworkers and expert there to not be problems.
That's what I kinda figured. I was banking on her being a Christian and feeling some kind of way about gays or something

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, go find a pitbull and hang a pork chop around your neck. Thats the equivalent of putting a fine bish in a wnba locker room. Its like being in a womens prison and being fine. Eventually u gonna have to let some 200lb butch bish lick your vagina. Or escape b4 it happens.

I believe her 100%. Those He-bishes was probably molesting her all kinds of ways. She probably couldn't even enjoy a win. They all jumpin around and some dyke fingers her and licks her fingers clean.

:dead:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
nikka stfu gotdamn!
That's a cracker.
So the things she actually says [98% of the league is gay] you rationalize as "obviously figurative" because its clearly false otherwise. Meanwhile the things she doesn't say [I was sexually harrased and assaulted by WNBA players], you make up because "its not too much of a reach."
I don't say that she was being figurative with the 98% figure because it was "clearly false". I say that she was being figurative because she clearly didn't conduct some scientific poll of the entire league to come up with that number. It's obvious that she was just being metaphorical/non literal/symbolic/allegorical/representative/emblematic. It's also obvious that you're a fukking idiot with no integrity.

Then accuse me of being dishonest.

"Apparently" means something is apparent. None of that was apparent. You just made it up.

You havent used an ounce of intellect or reason in 10,000 posts. :camby: Goodbye.
"apparently means that something is apparent". No shyt dumb ass? How long did it take you to realize that? This woman claims that she was harassed and bullied for being straight while describing the league as overwhelmingly gay with a conformist culture, yet you want to act like its a reach to infer that she experienced some sexual harassment. I didn't make anything up. I made it clear that I was making an assumption from the start you lying ass bytch.

I don't know why you're acting as if you care what she's said anyway when you've already dismissed her as a liar. Talk about making shyt up? You've made up an entire scenario about this woman's motivation for lying. You truly are a piece of shyt:pacspit:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Yo...."CarbonBraddock" Negged me and called me a "fakkit" for just posting pictures....What a bytch ass mutherfukka.

We neggin people just for posting pictures now ?