Candice Wiggins(WNBA) retired due to dyke bullying?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
why does she feel bullied, why'd she retire early? it's a logical conclusion based on what she said.

at the end of the day it could all be:duck: but if these women were predatory she had a right to call them out
Breh, go find a pitbull and hang a pork chop around your neck. Thats the equivalent of putting a fine bish in a wnba locker room. Its like being in a womens prison and being fine. Eventually u gonna have to let some 200lb butch bish lick your vagina. Or escape b4 it happens.

I believe her 100%. Those He-bishes was probably molesting her all kinds of ways. She probably couldn't even enjoy a win. They all jumpin around and some dyke fingers her and licks her fingers clean.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:mjcry:

14719774_939889156142532_6916000912636903424_n.jpg

14716508_1759544947595491_6594491618047295488_n.jpg

12912714_863398487121392_586173361_n.jpg

13694824_1169504386404632_801404222_n.jpg

This is what happens when all the good Black men are either dead or in jail.

:troll:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
It's the game's dirty secret, it drove my cousin to quit
Same with my little cuz she played with the same girls from middle school to highschool and she told me by the time they graduated 8/13 girls was full blown les and 2 were bi.

Literally the only straight ones just so happen to be her and her 2 best friends because they pretty much had to stick together to fight off dykes.

One of the reasons she quit is because the college she was going to team was full of dykes and she didnt want deal with that shyt

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It's obviously an exaggeration but it's not a stretch to believe that over 60% of the WNBA players are lesbians. But to say someone deserved to be bullied is out of line. You even made some random assumption that she was a conservative Christian. :gucci: Maybe she's just a heterosexual woman who wanted to play pro basketball and didn't want to deal with harassment just because she liked men.
I put her bullying in quotes because I am skeptical.

Being a homophobe and carrying that attitude to offend 60% of the league, which is what you said I do not know for sure, will have people dislike you. Just like saying and being a racist towards black around a place that is 60% black.

killacal

Banned
Daps

Being a homophobe and carrying that attitude to offend 60% of the league, which is what you said I do not know for sure, will have people dislike you. Just like saying and being a racist towards black around a place that is 60% black.
Here the fakkit goes :hhh:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Being a homophobe

:rudy: Stop. There is nothing suggesting that she's a homophobe from that article. It sounds like you're antagonizing someone who legit had a bad experience. It's bad enough that she was playing basketball while making peanuts and playing in front of 25% filled arenas. But now she has to deal with harassment and bullying over her private life? :shaq2:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:mjlol: way to take her literally as if it isn't obvious that she was being figurative. You don't want to believe her because she contradicts your dishonest point of view of homosexuality.
I dont believe her because of her own comments. No, you cant assume that when a person says some outlandish shyt that they're exaggerating or joking. There's no indications that she was being facetious or figurative and you see most people in this thread took her 98% claim at face value, as one can only do absent of anything indicating otherwise.

I have no idea what your "dishonest point of view" comment is supposed to refer to.
It's obviously an exaggeration but it's not a stretch to believe that over 60% of the WNBA players are lesbians. But to say someone deserved to be bullied is out of line. You even made some random assumption that she was a conservative Christian. :gucci: Maybe she's just a heterosexual woman who wanted to play pro basketball and didn't want to deal with harassment just because she liked men.
Her phrasing, the fact that she made up fake numbers to justify her position, that she characterized herself as "straight and vocal about being straight" and the fact that she went as far as to quit and switch to playing a completely different sport because she relates more to "the feminine culture of volleyball" says that she has a large problem with lesbians. And yes its generalizing but folks like that tend to justify it with religion. I'm sure she was bullied as a result, but I'm also sure it went both ways.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I don't really believe this.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and there wasn't much offered in the story beyond:

"I was pushed on the floor during games and called a bytch during my rookie season"
"The message was clear, we don't like you"

Yes. Rookies get treated like garbage for multiple reasons. I need way more to this story before I start blaming this on the homogays.