Candice Wiggins(WNBA) retired due to dyke bullying?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I dont believe her because of her own comments. No, you cant assume that when a person says some outlandish shyt that they're exaggerating or joking. There's no indications that she was being facetious or figurative and you see most people in this thread took her 98% claim at face value, as one can only do absent of anything indicating otherwise.

I have no idea what your "dishonest point of view" comment is supposed to refer to.
You're so full of shyt:scust:
It goes without saying to people of reasonable intelligence that she was bein figurative. You're just exposing yourself as someone who lacks intelligence by thinking that she was being literal. Common sense should tell you that she doesn't even know 98% of the women in the league. I don't even think that you're this dumb. I think that you're being obtuse. You're a gay supporter who pushes this "everybosy gay was born that way" bullshyt. Of course you don't wan to entertain someone exposing a culture of gayness and how people can be "turned out" or influenced to be gay.
I don't really believe this.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and there wasn't much offered in the story beyond:

"I was pushed on the floor during games and called a bytch during my rookie season"
"The message was clear, we don't like you"

Yes. Rookies get treated like garbage for multiple reasons. I need way more to this story before I start blaming this on the homogays.
Ahh shut the fukk up. There's nothing "extraordinary" about her claims. She didn't say anything that wasn't generally believed by a lot of people. You don't want to believe her fr whatever reason. Just be honest and say that.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
You're so full of shyt:scust:
It goes without saying to people of reasonable intelligence that she was bein figurative. You're just exposing yourself as someone who lacks intelligence by thinking that she was being literal. Common sense should tell you that she doesn't even know 98% of the women in the league. I don't even think that you're this dumb. I think that you're being obtuse. You're a gay supporter who pushes this "everybosy gay was born that way" bullshyt. Of course you don't wan to entertain someone exposing a culture of gayness and how people can be "turned out" or influenced to be gay.

Ahh shut the fukk up. There's nothing "extraordinary" about her claims. She didn't say anything that wasn't generally believed by a lot of people. You don't want to believe her fr whatever reason. Just be honest and say that.
:mjlol: Such an angry little stupid man. Do you even post in the coli section or do you just search out the board for any topics on homosexuals?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: Such an angry little stupid man. Do you even post in the coli section or do you just search out the board for any topics on homosexuals?
:snooze:Right on time with the ad hominem deflection. It's like all you geeks share a brain. This is why I have never lost an argument on this board @NYC Rebel You people are a bunch of unintelligent intellectual cowards.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I don't really believe this.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and there wasn't much offered in the story beyond:

"I was pushed on the floor during games and called a bytch during my rookie season"
"The message was clear, we don't like you"

Yes. Rookies get treated like garbage for multiple reasons. I need way more to this story before I start blaming this on the homogays.
Nah Im sure she was bullied, not for being a rookie but for being "vocal about being straight" aka probably calling them nasty bulldykes, heathens, etc. She straight up said she hates that culture, and they got some hardcore hos (no Imus) who feel just as strongly about their views so it was bound to happen. You cant walk around being openly disgusted with the lifestyle of a bunch of your coworkers and expert there to not be problems.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is absolutely ridiculous that lesbians can run WNBA locker rooms and freeze out normal straight edge heterosexual women who enjoy being women and loving men. The WNBA male coaches, staff, GM and Presidents need to clamp down on this behavior. Dyke degenerates shouldn't have any leverage--socially or otherwise--over heterosexual normal inclined women like Candice Wiggins. I'll punch out a dyke myself if she dares step up to a straight woman in my presence. This disgusts me.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Nah Im sure she was bullied, not for being a rookie but for being "vocal about being straight" aka probably calling them nasty bulldykes, heathens, etc. She straight up said she hates that culture, and they got some hardcore hos (no Imus) who feel just as strongly about their views so it was bound to happen. You cant walk around being openly disgusted with the lifestyle of a bunch of your coworkers and expert there to not be problems.
She's clearly talking about a culture of bullying and apparently sexual harassment. She probably went around making it clear that she's straight and proud because she tired of being propositioned and harassed. Again, women's basketball is infamously known for its "turning women out" culture. You're being completely dishonest.
So you insult me first, then wanna cry about ad hominems? :jagfan: fukk outta here
Learn what an ad hominem is dummy. An ad hominem is when you attack a person instead of their argument. I broke your bullshyt argument down while insulting you. You haven't done the same tho. You ignore my argument in an attempt to deflect on to me personally.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're putting words in Candice's mouth. She said she was vocal about being straight, which doesn't imply she called anyone "nasty bulldykes or heathens". These are your words not Candice's. She being vocal about being straight could be as simple as her saying she's straight after getting harassed by the millionth time by militant lesbians who won't leave straight women alone.

Furthermore, Candice is allowed to say she hates the culture, which she describes as a bulling oppressive gay culture that disenfranchies straight women. That's like saying a McDonalds worker hates a workplace where people are bullied and sexually harassed by senior management. Neither of the two situations are a health work environments and Candice is right to say so.

The WNBA workplace shouldn't be what Candice implies as a militant dyke bully pulpit wherein throngs of angry hogs can flog, harass and threaten straight women for having the audacity not to munch carpet.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Notice those feminists/LGBT are quiet about this. :sas2:

They probably wanted her to lick the puss and she was like :huhldup:.

Some of the cacs over at deadspin were actually victim blaming. :picard:

Talking about she is probably a bytch and deserved it.

ETA: :beli:Looks like simple nikkas are doing it in this thread also.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice those feminists/LGBT are quiet about this. :sas2:

They probably wanted her to lick the puss and she was like :huhldup:.

Some of the cacs over at deadspin were actually victim blaming. :picard:

Talking about she is probably a bytch and deserved it

Disgusting. Imagine being a male sport locker room wherein everyone is gay and you're a straight man being verbally, mentally and otherwise abused for not acceding to the gay locker majority's cock preference.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Lesbians in the WNBA isnt dirty or a secret. And its pretty clear just from her comments that her homophobia is the actual reason for her problems. Now trying to play volleyball instead because "the culture is more in line with her views." :comeon: Doesnt take a code word expert to make out what that means.
Well to be fair, per this deadspin article:

Wiggins doesn’t explicitly say anything derogatory about women in the league who are lesbians—and, in fact, she once had glowing words for a a WNBA Pride Night—but beyond the sheer oddness of this estimation, she seems to have some strange ideas about womanhood.

http://deadspin.com/candice-wiggins-claims-she-was-bullied-for-being-straig-1792571231

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
She's clearly talking about a culture of bullying and apparently sexual harassment.
Nope.

Wiggins said she was disheartened by a culture in the WNBA that encouraged women to look and act like men in the NBA...“Volleyball has always been an outlet, and it’s something I can pursue on my own terms. It’s really the culture I’m signing up for."

Any sexual harrassment claims were invented by you and others like you. She mentioned none of that.

You apparently also have no idea what an ad hominem is and your attempts to accuse others of it while justifying your own use is downright Trumpian. :heh:

You are a clown.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I used to go out with this tall girl (about 5'10"), tight body but she was real feminine (girlie she called herself). Pretty, big ol' titties, smooth skin :ohlawd:

She said she was on a business trip walking through some airport terminial and a whole WNBA team ran up on her dyking :heh:

The way she said it was the whole team I don't doubt that 98% number