Candice Wiggins(WNBA) retired due to dyke bullying?

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bringing womens prison culture to professional basketball. :ohhh:

Someone need to call Bob Ley.

Bull dykes posted up in them WNBA locker rooms like..

1064044_o.gif

broller

Veteran
Daps
Breh, go find a pitbull and hang a pork chop around your neck. Thats the equivalent of putting a fine bish in a wnba locker room. Its like being in a womens prison and being fine. Eventually u gonna have to let some 200lb butch bish lick your vagina. Or escape b4 it happens.

I believe her 100%. Those He-bishes was probably molesting her all kinds of ways. She probably couldn't even enjoy a win. They all jumpin around and some dyke fingers her and licks her fingers clean.

:dead:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Even as a kid I was never interested in seeing he-bytches doing layups and shyt.:mjlol: I bet them dyke stud bytches be fukking each other for fun after games and in the hotels. :picard:Someone needs to make a book on the fukkery that goes on behind WNBA and womens sports in general with these bulldaggers. :pachaha:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Lesbianism and gay is predatory lifestyle maintained through insecure individuals trying to control and dominate as a means to empower themselves.

That is why with all the gays in the world you continue to see them prowling trying to "turn people out" because that domination, or feeling of "I turned someone out" gives them a sense of accomplishment and achievement.

That is why that lifestyle is bullshyt.

Now of course because propaganda is in place, this kind of story will get swept under the rug, just like the high levels of molestation from gay men to little boys, just like the high levels of disease and deaths in that life style, just like the high levels of rape from men on men and women on women quickly increasing but never talked about because they have to push the agenda.

:coffee:And with this post, this video seems appropriate for this thread:

Okay, let's ask some uncomfortable questions about the "lifestyle.