Candace Owens Vs Cardi B | ROUND 2

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
One is a black woman.. shes a c00n, but one who hasn't hurt black people at all.

The other is a colorist latino who uses her p*ssy to exploit black culture who actually used to Harm black people with rape and robbery.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Candace a smart woman with her c00n ass. She’s good at poking holes in ya argument and will have you looking stupid quick if you don’t come correct

It’s a shame she on the other team. We coulda used a bytch like her

:gucci:

Candace Owens is good at poking holes in arguments? How? FBI statistics? Crime rates in "black-run" and "Democrat-run cities?" The rate of black-on-black crime? The rate of black-on-white crime vs white-on-black crime? The rate of abortions in the black communities? Anecdotal evidence of a Democrat saying something racist in 1991 despite being a champion of racist Republican rhetoric daily, and other predictable fallacies that completely misses the point of those fighting for equality?

She uses the same ignorant arguments as a damn Klansmen but just serves as a safe back mouth piece for it. There is nothing great or impressive about the points she makes. You can find them on anonymous Reddit profiles first.

This thread is loaded with cacs for real.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
These nikkas dont feel that way about Meg and Cardi
And thats their problem. How you want easy p*ssy, but then mad when someone shows up basically telling women its cool to give head and be good at it, and it ain't a big deal to bus it open when shes interested in a dude.

The likes of cardi b and meg have made it easier than ever for men to tell the difference between a ho and a housewife. They aren't "corrupting" "good" women. They just telling hoeish women to stop hiding it and let that freak flag fly.

If music truly influenced behaviors, 90% of the coli would've seen jailtime for armed Robbery, aggravated assault and drug possession since those topics move sales in contemporary rap. Negus who was already evil just have a soundtrack now when they do their work

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One is a black woman.. shes a c00n, but one who hasn't hurt black people at all.

The other is a colorist latino who uses her p*ssy to exploit black culture who actually used to Harm black people with rape and robbery.
How the fukk didn’t Candace hurt black people ? She’s advocating and excusing black people getting killed by WS

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Candace Owens is good at poking holes in arguments? How? FBI statistics? Crime rates in "black-run" and "Democrat-run cities?" The rate of black-on-black crime? The rate of black-on-white crime vs white-on-black crime? The rate of abortions in the black communities? Anecdotal evidence of a Democrat saying something racist in 1991 despite being a champion of racist Republican rhetoric daily, and other predictable fallacies that completely misses the point of those fighting for equality?

She uses the same ignorant arguments as a damn Klansmen but just serves as a safe back mouth piece for it. There is nothing great or impressive about the points she makes. You can find them on anonymous Reddit profiles first.

This thread is loaded with cacs for real.

ive seen her son nikkas on twitter before

i ain't bout to go back and forth witchu tho champ cuz i honestly dont care enough about the hoe to debate bout her. she could die b, i could really gives a shyt..

but lol if you calling me a cac. nikkas know who i am fam. play that shyt w somebody else :mjlol:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
And thats their problem. How you want easy p*ssy, but then mad when someone shows up basically telling women its cool to give head and be good at it, and it ain't a big deal to bus it open when shes interested in a dude.

The likes of cardi b and meg have made it easier than ever for men to tell the difference between a ho and a housewife. They aren't "corrupting" "good" women. They just telling hoeish women to stop hiding it and let that freak flag fly.

If music truly influenced behaviors, 90% of the coli would've seen jailtime for armed Robbery, aggravated assault and drug possession since those topics move sales in contemporary rap. Negus who was already evil just have a soundtrack now when they do their work
Basically. There have always been hella hoes. Alot of them were repressed hoes cause society made them to be.

Now they living their truth which is cool cause I like hoes and also the bytches I actually wanna be with are easier to see. In the greater scheme women may have done themselves a disservice but for men in many ways this is a good time get p*ssy without having to finesse or marry these women.