Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Candace was a fan of Cardi? :ohhh:

Ewoe5u9VEAMouq_

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
candace is obviously a plantation kewn but cardi cut it the fukk out. first of all you ain't black bytch & since the fukk when is a black woman doing anything in the kitchen comparable to a damn mammy archetype?

you see, sistas let her get away with the colorism and she's been emboldened ever since. it's not the insect it's the adjective. "BURNT?!!" like burnt cripsy black cardi? you let meek mill have said that and it would have been a million think pieces from the shea butter aunt jemimas. cardi b is obviously a colorist

Some of y'alls abject hatred of all things Democrats, liberals and other minorities/POC/non-white immigrant is just crazy man. Candace Owens is a hardcore black mouth piece for the hard right and white supremacy. This is a woman who CELEBRATES the acquittal of white cops killing unarmed black men like heroes and calls those protesting misinformed and idiotic "animals." Her whole entire career is being a black conservative who gets paid big bucks to openly says all the ignorant hate speech white people can't say.

Candace Owens wouldn't spit on you or me if we were on fire. In fact she'd be quick to take to twitter or a Fox News appearance to call us, our friends, and our families thugs and low lives that deserve their misery. But it's Cardi who needs to cut it the fukk out and be quiet because "you ain't black bytch?"

Now anyone who's ever peeped your name in any politics thread knows you're obvious trumpset astroturfing as pro-black but cmon breh, stop. c00ndace Owens is no one to be defending from anyone "black". Unless you plan to vote pro-white GOP or espouse some "fukk Democrats" shyt for her own agenda, which I'm sure you align with, she'd prefer to never be seen near your black ass. Let a hood bytch drag her ass and quit caping breh.

Last edited:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t fukk with candace owens AT ALL but :picard:

...then again there are definitely some mothers who’d be more than happy if their daughters turned out like cardi :francis:

Cardi's a millionaire and a world famous entertainment superstar. There are hundreds of thousands of women who wish they or their daughters turned out like her. And I don't fukk with her music at all.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Candace was a fan of Cardi? :ohhh:

Ewoe5u9VEAMouq_
Well before Cardi got involved with the democratic party she was on the fiscally conservative leaning side but her handlers put an end to that, she used to complain about her taxes being high and all types of shyt that didn't fall in line with the narrative she moves with now publicly:yeshrug:

I agree with the previous poster that this shyt is probably manufactured because Cardi came into money from having to grind early and those types of people don't want to pay taxes and shyt, remember when 50 Cent was complaining about New York income tax:sas2: her people and Candice people probably run in the same circles.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Some of y'alls abject hatred of all things Democrats, liberals and other minorities/POC/non-white immigrant is just crazy man. Candace Owens is a hardcore black mouth piece for the hard right and white supremacy. This is a woman who CELEBRATES the acquittal of white cops killing unarmed black men like heroes and calls those protesting misinformed and idiotic "animals." Her whole entire career is being a black conservative who gets paid big bucks to openly says all the ignorant hate speech white people can't say.

Candace Owens wouldn't spit on you or me if we were on fire. In fact she'd be quick to take to twitter or a Fox News appearance to call us, our friends, and our families thugs and low lives that deserve their misery. But it's Cardi who needs to cut it the fukk out and be quiet because "you ain't black bytch?"

Now anyone who's ever peeped your name in any politics thread knows you're obvious trumpset astroturfing as pro-black but cmon breh, stop. c00ndace Owens is no one to be defending from anyone "black". Unless you plan to vote pro-white GOP or espouse some "fukk Democrats" shyt for her own agenda, which I'm sure you align with, she'd prefer to never be seen near your black ass. Let a hood bytch drag her ass and quit caping breh.

lawdhamercy this illogical gynocentric thinking has to stop. who raised yall nikkas? we all know tap dancing enemy of black people candace owens is a chaim rumkowski

but that has nothing to do with a non-black latinx woman who called a dark skin sista a "burnt" roach, dissed coretta scott king, and is now here trying to push the agenda that any black woman fixing her man a snack is a kin to a mammy archetype. MAMMY?!? i point out the illogical bad faith statement by cardi scott king and this mean i'm defending & supporting candace owens. wow

"criticize biden and it means you support trump." :dead: