Candace Owens (Kanye's BFF) says that the feds created Gangsta Rap, cube responds

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
These culture war clowns are insufferable.

they only doing it because they make money from dry dikk cacs
and those dry dikk cacs mad at the world because they cac females opening their legs to everything and I mean everything

even the house pet but them

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Have a brain bruh...
U tell me what's wrong with it

Segregation makes it far, far easier to deprive entire communities of resources. Not just financial and material resources (definitely those) but also educational resources, social resources, etc. It also enhances racism - the natural psychological tendency when an intense separation or disparity is seen is to find ways to internally justify the disparity so you don't have to deal with the moral quandary. That's why everyone from churches to scientists were trying to come up with logical justifications of segregation/slavery during those eras.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
This is one of the more impressive progressions I've seen by a Candace Owens stan. :pachaha:

[I post a ton of shyt she's said against Black people.]

[I post the receipts proving those are all things she's actually said.]

[I remind him because he never actually ran through those.]

[So he didn't address the anti-black shyt at all. And then he just throws in....]

Breh hasn't said ONE negative word about Candace in the entire discussion no matter what he sees. :russ:

Bruh... U were better off taking the cool route and just saying u putting me on to something I didn't know.

I don't check for these people like that cause I don't care about none of this sht.
I'm not on the Internet all the time like alot of y'all.

All Candace Owens is to me is just some buggy eyed bytch, who supported trump, says some wild stuff but also some stuff I agree with. nikka be mad at her. I wanna throat fck her.

I think u mean well but Breathe bro

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Y'all hate this bytch.
I wanna throat fck her.

And I've really never heard her say anything completely wrong or against black people.

Cubes response is not well thought out.
Ur reality was shaped my brother.
The images in ur head that u rapped about were given to u.
He's a puppet but thinks he's a real boy

denzel-washington.gif

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Segregation makes it far, far easier to deprive entire communities of resources. Not just financial and material resources (definitely those) but also educational resources, social resources, etc. It also enhances racism - the natural psychological tendency when an intense separation or disparity is seen is to find ways to internally justify the disparity so you don't have to deal with the moral quandary. That's why everyone from churches to scientists were trying to come up with logical justifications of segregation/slavery during those eras.

It's always people who didn't live through segregation that ask stupid shyt like this.

Segregation makes it easier for a community with no backbone, and simply, are too p*ssy to stand up for themselves to be deprived of resources.
A community that is too p*ssy to demand that their tax dollars get put to use in their own neighborhoods, is easy to be deprived of educational and financial resources.

So instead of demanding a change and settling for nothing less, they decided to fold and just be in the same spaces of the people who hate them.
To the point where they had to rely on a government that hates them to help them exercise the new bullshyt civil rights that they were given.
While being spit at and beat up.

What kind of weak ass people would call that progress.
Thecoli

And ur basically are saying ending racism comes from integration...how's that working out my good brother.

I want them old civil rights nikkaz to keep it real. They wasn't fighting for rights.
They were fighting to be next to craccaz. That's all they really wanted, so they could eventually have a bunch of weird ass, light skinned Kaydens and jaydens with good hair running around.
And of course thecoli agrees.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Segregation makes it easier for a community with no backbone and simply are too p*ssy to stand up for themselves to be deprived of resources.
A community that is too p*ssy to demand that their tax dollars get out to use in their own neighborhoods, is easy to be deprived of educational and financial resources.

So instead of demanding a change and settling for nothing less, they decided to fold and just be in the same spaces of the people who hate them.
To the point where they had to rely on a government that hates them to help them exercise the new bullshyt civil rights that they had.
While being spit at and beat up.

Thecoli

And ur basically are saying ending racism comes from integration...how's that working out my good brother.

I want them old civil rights nikkaz to keep it real. They wasn't fighting for rights.
They were fighting to be next to craccaz. That's all they really wanted, so they could eventually have a bunch of weird ass, light skinned Kaydens and jaydens with good hair running around.
And of course thecoli agrees.
More idiot e-militant babble from someone speaking from no experience. :unimpressed:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Segregation makes it easier for a community with no backbone, and simply, are too p*ssy to stand up for themselves to be deprived of resources.
A community that is too p*ssy to demand that their tax dollars get put to use in their own neighborhoods, is easy to be deprived of educational and financial resources.

They didn't "fold", you ignorant a$$hole, it took insane commitment to achieve more equality for their children than they ever had for themselves and a level of sacrifice that I seriously doubt you've ever employed for anything.

To the point where they had to rely on a government that hates them to help them exercise the new bullshyt civil rights that they were given.

We ALL rely on government to exercise civil rights. The difference is that now Black people can be a part of shaping that government rather than being subjected to government from the outside alone, which is what happens under segregation.

Thecoli

And damn near everyone else on Earth. :mjlol:

Yes, racism is substantially lower than it was at the height of segregation. Are you seriously unaware of that? :wtf:

But you're probably unaware that segregation has been increasing since the 1990s, which almost certainly has helped lead to a simultaneous increase in racism.

Where do you live that this is your opinion of Black people? :why: