Candace Owens (Kanye's BFF) says that the feds created Gangsta Rap, cube responds

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Y'all hate this bytch.
I wanna throat fck her.

And I've really never heard her say anything completely wrong or against black people.

Cubes response is not well thought out.
Ur reality was shaped my brother.
The images in ur head that u rapped about were given to u.
U are a puppet but thinks he's a real boy
nod-of.gif

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I don’t know about that, but let’s not act like the feds and the record labels haven’t conspired against people in the past.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Candace is a known racist and conspiracy theorist who has been saying insane shyt about black people for years. Every now and then she hopes people forget and tries to appeal to black people with slop like this. Don't fall for it.

The most popular music for young white kids in the 80s and early 90s were metal, hard rock, and rap. All of which had the same appeal: subversive shyt your parents didn't want you listening to, violence, sex, drugs, etc. Every time we have this convo a bunch of idiots pop up who either didn't live normal childhoods or are pretending like they didn't. Because I sure as fukk remember being 16 and wanting to watch the most violent movies, listen to shyt that would horrify my parents, and play violent games. Companies tapping into that nature of boys isn't some federal conspiracy, it's basic business. Shouldn't be hard to understand why NWA appealed to kids more than ATCQ and if you disagree you're just dumb.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
There is no one who is sane that should rely or take serious any word this charlatan and minstrel show candace owens has to say, she is a vile reprehensible woman

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Your stories (rap) are your stories. Cool. Sell it out the trunk of your car. That shyt shouldn’t be in media. Our homes, hearts and minds were weakened by civil rights, Vietnam (heroine), crack, mass imprisonment, and music.

No fathers at home and now I get to watch and listen trauma music all day. I get to see gangs sell drugs, carry guns, and protect their set.

How different would the community be if media only informed and not entertained?
:wtf:

this is a weird typo right?

right???

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
:wtf:

this is a weird typo right?

right???
I meant it as getting civil rights was a long, hard, disheartening battle that could weaken the spirit.

Even after that battle was won, now you get to integrate with the whities only to be spit and shyt on at work and in school.

I hope I explained that right.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I mean, it was/is used as a tool by white supremacy to destroy the black race by normalizing a destructive lifestyle. The white executives in the music industry funded/promoted/marketed certain artists, pushing the destructive messaging.

They didn't create it, but they damn sure didn't kill it.

Why would they kill something that was making them money like that? :why:

For capitalists, money is first and foremost over all other concerns. They're not going to go broke promoting something that hurts Black people if they can get rich promoting something else.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How does she feel about Reagan & Oliver North dumping drugs in the hood?

I’m not familiar with her bullshyt.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Even if you believed her premise, which is 100% bullshyt, "gangsta rap" would have been created in the 1980s? By the government? When *checks notes* the Republicans were in control of the government?

So the political party that she supports was behind the music that led to the destruction of her own peoples values?

:jbhmm: :mjlol:

Candace Owens is the Queen Smart-Dumb bytch.

I'm sure she didn't think it through, but I'm also certain she could find a way to juelz out of that if faced with the contradiction.

So she's making an argument for institutional racism? Something she doesn't believe exist?

Another part she didn't think through, and I think she'd have a harder time juelzing out of that one. :skip:

Cube took the bait,she will have him on her show soon. I dont believe she actually believes that:mjlol:

Nah, she believes every word she says. I did a deep dive on her and she's basically an ignorant and incredibly impressionable conspiracy theorist who believes just about anything that anyone whispers into her ear.

Candace is a known racist and conspiracy theorist who has been saying insane shyt about black people for years.

Exactly. She doesn't even believe in dinosaurs or the moon landing. That's not strategic, that's just dumb.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Y'all hate this bytch.
I wanna throat fck her.

And I've really never heard her say anything completely wrong or against black people.

She claimed that she'd never experienced racism and that institutional racism doesn't exist.

She said the success of African and Caribbean immigrants proves that there's no discrimination in America.

She claimed that the GOP "Southern Strategy" to appeal to White racists never happened.

She claimed that the NRA was founded as a Civil Rights organization to protect Black people from the KKK

She claimed hate crimes are a non-issue and White Nationalism is nothing to worry about.

She said that Ahmaud Arbery was a criminal who had it coming.

She was 100% against supporting George Floyd and portrayed him as a criminal who caused his own death.

Her immediate and only response to the Buffalo shooting was to complain that the media was over-covering it because the victims were Blac.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
She claimed that she'd never experienced racism and that institutional racism doesn't exist.

She said the success of African and Caribbean immigrants proves that there's no discrimination in America.

She claimed that the GOP "Southern Strategy" to appeal to White racists never happened.

She claimed that the NRA was founded as a Civil Rights organization to protect Black people from the KKK

She claimed hate crimes are a non-issue and White Nationalism is nothing to worry about.

She said that Ahmaud Arbery was a criminal who had it coming.

She was 100% against supporting George Floyd and portrayed him as a criminal who caused his own death.

Her immediate and only response to the Buffalo shooting was to complain that the media was over-covering it because the victims were Blac.
(The first one is her opinion)

But If all those other these things u put are things shes actually said, then I'll have to emphasize the "IVE never heard her say..."

But thanks for that info