Candace Owens (Kanye's BFF) says that the feds created Gangsta Rap, cube responds

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Created no but special interest did push it. :manny: Anyone around that time saw this shift from partying and dancing to gangsta fyckery.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well, Candace is a piece of shyt grifter extraordinaire and I'm not changing my mind on that either

The theory that gangsta rap was manipulated by powers-that-be definitely holds water but I'm not trying to hear this bytch try and kick knowledge foh

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
(The first one is her opinion)

But If all those other these things u put are things shes actually said, then I'll have to emphasize the "IVE never heard her say..."

But thanks for that info

In high school, she got the NAACP to sue her school/city for racist threats and settled for $37,500. This is the SAME woman who later claimed that she had never faced racism. So did she give the money back then?

In terms of the other statements:

“I happen to fall into the window of people who knows my history,” she said. “I’m a Black American and I know that the NRA was started as a civil rights organization training Black Americas to arm themselves and defend themselves against the KKK. So it’s incredulous to me that they stand on that formula.”

“Reparations are the extraction of money from people who were never slave owners to be given to people who were never slaves. It is revenge for something that was done to ancestors at the expense of people who had nothing to do with it.”​

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
In high school, she got the NAACP to sue her school/city for racist threats and settled for $37,500. This is the SAME woman who later claimed that she had never faced racism. So did she give the money back then?

In terms of the other statements:

“Reparations are the extraction of money from people who were never slave owners to be given to people who were never slaves. It is revenge for something that was done to ancestors at the expense of people who had nothing to do with it.”​

I'll run through these in a min. Thank you

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
It’s true that Cube didn’t create “gangsta rap.” He was one of the pioneers with NWA though. The music was organic and they just rapped about their neighborhood. After the success of the album and Cube ultimately leaving the group, the record execs wanted them to double down more on the “gangsta” content, hence while their second album has a lot of exaggerated negative content with dope beats.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I meant it as getting civil rights was a long, hard, disheartening battle that could weaken the spirit.

Even after that battle was won, now you get to integrate with the whities only to be spit and shyt on at work and in school.

I hope I explained that right.
oh okay.. lmao i thought you were advocating for segregation! thanks for clearing that up

:mjlol:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
No problem. You finish your research yet? :pachaha:

Man I forgot all about that sht lol

When people dap, neg or quote the sht is the only time I be remembering.

But without going into everything else the sht she's saying about hip hop has been said a lot.
And I definitely believe it.
nikkaz be taking sht to heart because it's pointing a mirror at us. And it seems like those words are taking a shot at us personally.

Nah, these people who are against us are highly trained at manipulating, causing dysfunction and chaos. They do it all over the world

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is one of the more impressive progressions I've seen by a Candace Owens stan. :pachaha:

Y'all hate this bytch.
I wanna throat fck her.

And I've really never heard her say anything completely wrong or against black people.

[I post a ton of shyt she's said against Black people.]

(The first one is her opinion)

But If all those other these things u put are things shes actually said, then I'll have to emphasize the "IVE never heard her say..."

[I post the receipts proving those are all things she's actually said.]

I'll run through these in a min. Thank you

[I remind him because he never actually ran through those.]

Man I forgot all about that sht lol
But without going into everything else the sht she's saying about hip hop has been said a lot.
And I definitely believe it.

[So he didn't address the anti-black shyt at all. And then he just throws in....]

What would be wrong with segregation.

Breh hasn't said ONE negative word about Candace in the entire discussion no matter what he sees. :russ: